- The festive period this year witnessed an unlocking of aspirations and celebrations resulting in a surge in demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles across the country
- The demand is especially noticed in the Northern markets of Delhi NCR, Punjab and also in the Western markets comprising Mumbai and all of Gujarat
- Navratri and Dussehra deliveries mark a strong comeback of festive mood combined with Mercedes-Benz’s strong portfolio and customer trust
- Mercedes-Benz’s innovative brand campaign ‘Unlock Celebrations’ has been instrumental in creating an encouraging customer response, driving enquiries
- In particular, demands were the C-Class, E-Class sedans and the GLC, GLE, and GLS SUVs which are established winners in their respective segments
- Mercedes-Benz witnessed a strong sales revival from Q3 2020 onwards, growing 25% M-o-M sequentially and four-times over Q2 2020 sales
2020 Navratri & Dussehra deliveries mark a strong comeback in festive sales:
Strong customer demand is witnessed across key markets like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Gujarat which saw a resurging customer demand, owing to the return of normalcy and stabilization of businesses and the wish to unlock their aspirations. Customer confidence is also buoyed by Mercedes-Benz’s attractive product portfolio which is continuously upgraded, combined with the value-driven innovative financial and cost of ownership packages, which exceed customers’ expectations.
The record 550 customer deliveries were from Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Gujarat, and other Northern markets. In Delhi NCR alone, 175 new Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to their proud owners. Mercedes-Benz earlier witnessed a sequential growth in its monthly sales in Q3 2020, amidst the current market challenges prevalent owing to the pandemic.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “The festive season this year has begun on a very strong note and we are glad to witness this positive customer sentiment. We are delighted to share the unlocking of the aspirations and celebrations by our customers who drove home a Mercedes this festive season. This impressive number of deliveries makes us confident of a good festive season and firmly underlines the trust and confidence that luxury car buyers have in the Mercedes-Benz brand and products. This trust becomes even more pronounced in the context of today’s market conditions, which faces multiple challenges.”
“We listen to our customers’ needs and they remain the centre of all our initiatives. It delights to witness our customer-centric strategy bearing fruits and resulting in positive momentum for the brand. We are confident of further driving this momentum for the rest of the festive period and the quarter. We have an exciting quarter ahead of us with new product introductions and it will remain our endeavor to keep exciting the market and continuing the recovery of sales for the rest of the year.” elaborated Mr. Schwenk.
- Audi A8 L 55 TFSI quattro 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 12, 2021
- MINI Cooper D 2015: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021
- BMW 6 Series GT 630i M Sport 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021