The new MAR2020 facility integrates AMG Performance Centre, underlining the strong potential of Ahmedabad as an emerging market for AMG and top-end vehicles
The Centre features India’s first dedicated MAR2020 EQ Display, highlighting Mercedes-Benz’s future luxury EV portfolio
Ahmedabad joins select markets having an exclusive ‘AMG Performance Centre’ that includes New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad
- Mercedes-Benz India’s first integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020 is designed to offer an unmatched and exclusive Mercedes-AMG product and brand experience to the performance purists in Ahmedabad
- MAR2020, Mercedes-Benz’s signature retail presentation combines digital and physical elements, to provide customers a truly luxurious ownership experience
- With a 9 car display bay and 1 delivery bay, AMG Performance Centre will showcase the Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-EQ range of cars
- The facility is spread across 9000 sq. ft. built with an investment of Rs. 4.2 crores
- There will be 37 professionally trained staff to ensure an unparalleled brand experience
- This is India’s fifth and Gujarat’s first AMG Performance centre
- Mercedes-Benz is now present in 47 cities across India with a strong network of over 125 touch points
Ahmedabad: India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today, inaugurated the country’s first ‘Integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020’ outlet in one of the key emerging markets for luxury and performance cars– Ahmedabad. The AMG Performance Centre is strategically located in the city’s prime locale of Thaltej.
The new Integrated AMG Performance Centre will provide an exclusive and customized Mercedes-AMG brand experience for performance motoring enthusiasts of Ahmedabad. Providing a luxurious and immersive brand experience, the AMG Performance Centre integrates the MAR2020 format, the modern retail format of Mercedes-Benz, based on the four pillars of Design, Architecture, Customer, oriented processes, and Digital enhancements.
The Integrated AMG Performance Centre also marks India’s first dedicated MAR2020 EQ Display, Mercedes-Benz’s EV sub brand, highlighting its future luxury EV portfolio With this AMG Performance Centre, Mercedes-Benz India now has five AMG Performance Centres in the country, located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, and Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Founder of Group Landmark inaugurated the Integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020 outlet.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director, and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “We are excited with the potential growth of Mercedes-Benz and AMG brands in Gujarat. Successful enterprises combined with rising aspiration among the young patrons to own a luxury brand, have firmly driven Mercedes-Benz’s growth trajectory in Gujarat. To cater to the enhanced demand of AMG vehicles in the market in particular, we are introducing India’s first ‘Integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020’ outlet in Ahmedabad. This Integrated showroom will feature country’s first dedicated MAR2020 EQ Display, underlining our future EV offensive in the coming months. We remain highly bullish on the potential of Gujarat to become a leading luxury car market in future and are confident of strengthening our footprint with best of products and services for our discerning customers.”
Mr. Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Founder of Group Landmark, commented, “We are extremely proud of our long-standing association with Mercedes-Benz, the most aspirational automotive brand across the globe. To cater to the increasing demand of AMG vehicles, we are thrilled to excite our customers with a brand-new Integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020 in Ahmedabad. This modern luxury facility creates an unparalleled emotive setting that matches the special atmosphere of our AMG customers’ first introduction with AMG brand and products. With this unique facility we strongly underline our aspiration to grow the AMG brand in the market, and we are deeply committed to offer customers a thrilling experience, synonymous with AMG.”
‘Integrated AMG Performance Centre MAR2020’:
Luxury car owners increasingly aspire for exclusivity and Mercedes-Benz’s AMG centres create a bond and contact with these customers by offering them an exceptional AMG brand experience. The integration of Mercedes-Benz India’s signature retail presentation, MAR 2020 further deepens customer experience through a combination of spatial design, innovative advisory processes, and introduction of digitalization in the areas of advice, sales, and service. This evolution in retail format with MAR2020 provides an emotive setting or handcrafted performance, reiterating Mercedes-AMG’s Motorsport DNA for the performance purists in India.
Highlights of the Mercedes-Benz ‘Integrated AMG Performance MAR2020’
- The AMG Performance Centre marks multiple firsts in Mercedes-Benz’s customer experience offerings, including India’s first-ever integrated AMG Performance Centre and EQ display in MAR 2020 format
- The AMG Performance Centre characterizes a consistently applied and unique AMG brand identity. High-quality interiors with exclusive furnishings and a palette of colors that is representative of AMG creates an exclusive atmosphere for driving enthusiasts
- Specifically designed for the AMG aspirants; sales and service experts trained through such scrutinized process that ensures first-class service delivery at every touchpoint of the customer relationship
- The performance centre is integrated with Mercedes-Benz’s signature brand presentation in retail, MAR 2020, with a focus on the four pillars of Design, Architecture, Customer oriented processes, and Digital
- The new showroom will showcase Mercedes-Benz series car & super luxury range and offer an exclusive Mercedes-AMG product experience to the Indian performance purists
- The 1S facility displays 9 cars and is spread across 9000 sq. ft.
- 37 professionally trained staff | Cumulative investment of INR 4.2 crores
- Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG launched, starts at Rs. 7.77 lakh - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio Classic revealed with few changes & Gen-2 mHawk engine - August 13, 2022
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson launched in India, starts at Rs. 27.69 lakh - August 13, 2022