- Tamil Nadu is an important market for Mercedes-Benz India and Coimbatore has showcased a robust 32% YOY growth
- The revamped MAR20X facility integrates a dedicated MAR20X EQ Display and an exclusive Corner for Top End Vehicles
- MAR20X, Mercedes-Benz’s signature retail presentation combines digital and physical elements, to provide customers with a truly luxurious ownership experience
- The facility boasts of stage car display along with a stage wall
- Dedicated Accessories & Collections | Hospitality counter | Private & semi-private Interaction areas
- The facility is spread across 6071 sq. ft. | 25 professionally trained staff to ensure an unparalleled brand experience
- Mercedes-Benz is now present in 47 cities across India with a strong network of over 124 touchpoints
Coimbatore/Pune: India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today, inaugurated a revamped MAR20X showroom in Coimbatore. The showroom is strategically located in the city’s prime locale of Mettupalayam Road. The revamped MAR20X facility boasts of a dedicated MAR20X EQ Display and Exclusive Corner for Top End Vehicles. Providing a luxurious and immersive brand experience, it integrates the MAR20X format, the modern retail format of Mercedes-Benz, based on the four pillars of Design, Architecture, Customer, oriented processes, and Digital enhancements.
Lance Bennett, VP –Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India and Sharath Vijayaraghavan, Executive Director, Sundaram Motors inaugurated the MAR20X showroom.
“We are excited about the growth potential of Mercedes-Benz in Tamil Nadu. The TEV segment has witnessed a robust growth in Coimbatore, underlining the segment’s popularity. The revamped showroom will feature a dedicated Top End Vehicle and an EQ Display corner. We remain highly bullish on the potential of Tamil Nadu to become a leading luxury car market in the future and are confident of strengthening our footprint with the best of products and services for our discerning customers.”
Lance Bennett, VP –Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India
“We are extremely proud of our long-standing association of 22 years with Mercedes-Benz, the most aspirational automotive brand across the globe. We are thrilled to excite our customers with this revamped MAR 20X facility in Coimbatore. This modern luxury facility creates an unparalleled emotive setting that matches the special atmosphere of our customers’ first introduction to Mercedes-Benz. With investment in this facility and another all new integrated ‘’3S’’ facility at Madurai under MAR20X guidelines, we continue focusing on our customer experience.”
Sharath Vijayaraghavan, Executive Director, Sundaram Motors
The showroom boasts of a stage car display along with a stage wall and series car display. There is a dedicated space for Accessories & Collections and MAR20X Hospitality counter along with private & semi-private consultation areas.
The facility is spread across 6071 sq. ft. and has 25 professionally trained staff to ensure an unparalleled brand experience. In 2022, Sundaram Motors expanded Customer Services facility at Eachanari which now houses a 180 kW Ultra-Fast DC charger, the first in Coimbatore. There are several initiatives such as ‘Know your Star’ Tech corner, Sundaram Hues Studio & Sundaram Secure Service package available for discerning customers.
- Renault-Nissan to invest Rs. 3.7 crores for renewing 10 lakes & ponds in Kanchipuram - March 24, 2023
- Mahindra Haridwar Plant produces 50000th e-Alfa - March 24, 2023
- Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 24, 2023