– Exclusive performance upgrade for the Mercedes E 63
– 515 kW / 700 HP and 950 Nm of torque for the twin-turbo V8
– Carbon aerodynamics kit, forged wheels and exclusive interior
An output of 515 kW / 700 HP (691 bhp), a peak torque of 950 Nm (701 lb-ft), naked carbon aerodynamic-enhancement components, 21-inch hi-tech forged wheels and an exclusive interior: In a world premiere at the IAA 2017, BRABUS presents an exclusive performance upgrade for all new Mercedes E 63 models.
Fuel economy, CO2 emissions and efficiency class:
BRABUS 700 based on the Mercedes E 63: city 11.7 l/100 km, highway 7.6 l/100 km, combined: 9.1 l/100 km. Combined CO2 emissions: 207 g/km, efficiency class D.
- Hyundai India to launch 6 electric vehicles by 2028 - December 8, 2021
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan launched in India at Rs. 31.99 lakh - December 8, 2021
- Maserati Quattroporte GranLusso 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - December 7, 2021