- New design sketch gives further insight into forthcoming McLaren ‘Hyper-GT’ car, codenamed BP23
- Luxurious three-seat car with hybrid powertrain will be the most powerful and most aerodynamic road-going McLaren ever
- Just 106 examples will be crafted by McLaren Special Operations (MSO) – and all are pre-sold
McLaren Automotive has released a new design sketch of its forthcoming ‘Hyper-GT’. Codenamed BP23, the car will be the most powerful and most aerodynamic road-going McLaren ever produced.
Development of BP23 is currently underway at McLaren Special Operations (MSO), the bespoke division of McLaren responsible for designing and crafting the luxurious new addition to the McLaren Ultimate Series product family. The BP23 codename is taken from the car being MSO’s second Bespoke project and it having three seats.
Production will be limited to 106 examples, the same volume as the McLaren F1. BP23 owners will work alongside MSO to select colours, trim materials and other points of personalisation unique to them.
The first examples of BP23 are expected to be delivered in 2019.
- Mahindra to sponsor four IPL T20 league teams - March 29, 2023
- Evera cab services buys 100 BYD e6 electric EVs - March 29, 2023
- Mahindra produces 1,00,000th Thar in just 2.5 years - March 29, 2023