- Exclusive opening event hosted from the new Service Centre on King Abdul Aziz Road
- Brand new facility inaugurated to cater to a growing number of vehicles in the market
- Dedicated team of McLaren-trained engineers offering the highest-quality of service
- On-demand vehicle collection service for customers based as far as Jeddah or Dammam
McLaren Automotive, the British creator of luxury, high-performance supercars, continues to expand its presence in the Middle East, with an official inauguration of a new Service Centre, located on King Abdul Aziz Road in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and operated by Nahwasharq Co. Ltd.
The new Service Centre was conceived in response to a growing number of vehicles in this crucial Middle Eastern market. This state-of-the-art facility is conveniently-located in the centre of Riyadh and offers over 1,500 sqm of space including seven vehicle lifts, as well as the latest vehicle diagnostics equipment. The facility will be operated by a dedicated team of McLaren-trained engineers offering the highest levels of professional service combined with unparalleled technical understanding, to provide local customers with a complete peace of mind throughout all stages of McLaren ownership. Customers based outside of Riyadh will also be able benefit from an on-demand collection service catering to owners based as far as Jeddah or Dammam.
“We are proud to inaugurate the new Service Centre of McLaren Riyadh, in advance of the long-anticipated reveal of our all-new McLaren Artura. I am confident that this new facility, will allow us to exceed customer expectations and cater for the growing demand for McLaren supercars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I would also like to thank our Retail Partner, McLaren Riyadh for their continued support, passion and commitment to the McLaren brand.”
Brett Soso, Managing Director – Europe, Middle East & Africa, McLaren Automotive Ltd.
“The McLaren brand has always been synonymous with both breath-taking products, as well as class-leading ownership experience. Our new Service Centre allows us to enhance this experience even further, and provide our discerning customers with the most professional, efficient and convenient service in the market.”
Mohammed Al Kraidees, McLaren Riyadh, Nahwasharq Co. Ltd.
The inauguration of the new Service Centre marked an important step in the brand’s expansion across the Middle East and Africa sub-region, which comprises eight retail locations. For more information on McLaren Automotive’s award-winning supercars, including the upcoming all-new McLaren Artura.
- Made in India 2021 Jeep Wrangler to launch on 15 March - February 23, 2021
- Lamborghini Miura SV sold for Rs. 21 crore & Countach LP 400 for Rs. 6.8 crore - February 23, 2021
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50s Niki Lauda packs 725 BHP, weighs 852 kg - February 23, 2021