- Next chapter in the McLaren ‘Longtail’ story arrives on Australian shores
- The most powerful and engaging McLaren Longtail yet, 765LT is lighter, more powerful and with even higher levels of performance than its predecessors
- Local imagery of 765LT captured at ‘Interchange Pavilion’ by Studio Chris Fox at Sydney’s new technology and innovation precinct – South Eveleigh developed by Mirvac
- Just 765 individually numbered cars will be offered globally to customer order with production fully allocated and expressions of interest far exceeding total production
- Priced from AUD $609,650 plus on-roads
AUSTRALIA: McLaren Automotive announces the local arrival of the highly anticipated McLaren 765LT. The latest in a line of ‘Longtail’ McLarens, the 765LT is lighter, more powerful and with even higher levels of performance, embodying the most dynamically advanced and engaging LT model ever from McLaren Automotive.
Extreme and utterly driver-focused, the 765LT has been designed to exert maximum engagement, searing performance and sensational handling. Driver satisfaction is guaranteed by extraordinary levels of engagement between driver and car, the result of absolute focus on delivering unparalleled feedback and connection. The dynamic ability and precision of the 765LT on both road and track is outstanding, taking circuit performance to new heights and making every road drive unforgettable.
The ‘Longtail’ lineage is a very special one within the McLaren brand and we are delighted to welcome the 765LT to Australia. The very essence of this supercar is to question the rules of traditional engineering, challenge the parameters of performance and engagement, and push the boundaries further than we ever have before. With only 765 units available, the 765LT will deliver an immersive sensory experience with the purest possible connection between driver and car.
George Biggs, Managing Director, Asia Pacific and China, McLaren Automotive
To mark its arrival in Australia, McLaren has released new local imagery of the 765LT, taken at ‘Interchange Pavilion’ by Studio Chris Fox at Sydney’s new technology and innovation precinct – South Eveleigh – where edgy, modern innovators and the community come together to forge the ideas of tomorrow.
The vehicle pushes the boundaries of a supercar and it is this ethos that is equally embodied in the South Eveleigh precinct. As the birthplace of Australia’s national rail network in the 19th Century the area is recognised as an important epicentre of transport innovation for Sydney.
In the same way that the 765LT ensures the purest possible connection between driver and car, the precinct is a meeting place where technology pioneers converge. It is their quest for innovation that made the location a perfect embodiment of 765LT which was photographed inside one of the precinct’s new public artwork ‘Interchange Pavilion’ by Studio Chris Fox.
In addition to the arrival of the 765LT, McLaren has also announced that the McLaren Senna Extended Service Contract is now available to purchase in Australia. McLaren Senna owners and prospective buyers will have the option to purchase a policy, which will cover most factory-fitted components against mechanical and electrical failure for up to 12 years. The McLaren Senna Extended Service Contract also includes 24-hour roadside assistance for the duration of cover, providing additional peace of mind and further enhancing the McLaren ownership experience.
The McLaren 765LT is priced from AUD$609,650 plus on-roads (INR 3.41 crore).
- Hyundai India to launch 6 electric vehicles by 2028 - December 8, 2021
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan launched in India at Rs. 31.99 lakh - December 8, 2021
- Maserati Quattroporte GranLusso 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - December 7, 2021