IRVINE, Calif. (Nov. 3, 2020) – Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total October sales of 22,736 vehicles, an increase of 16.5 percent compared to October 2019. Year-to-date sales totaled 226,016 vehicles; a decrease of 0.7 percent compared to the same time last year. With 28 selling days in October, compared to 27 the year prior, the company posted an increase of 12.3 percent on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis.
- Sales of the CX-5 saw its best October ever with 11,890 vehicles sold.
- Sales of the CX-9 saw its second-best October with 2,382 vehicles sold.
- Sales of the MX-5 saw its best October since 2015 with 851 vehicles sold.
- CPO sales totaled 6,310 vehicles in October, an increase of 24 percent compared to October 2019, and achieved its best October.
Mazda Motor de Mexico (MMdM) reported October sales of 4,428 vehicles, a decrease 4.7 percent compared to October last year. Year-to-date sales decreased 26 percent, with 35,506 vehicles sold.
Mazda North American Operations is headquartered in Irvine, California, and oversees the sales, marketing, parts and customer service support of Mazda vehicles in the United States and Mexico through approximately 620 dealers. Operations in Mexico are managed by Mazda Motor de Mexico in Mexico City.
- BYD India appoints Landmark Group as it’s new dealer in Noida - March 20, 2023
- Renault Nissan to export cars from Kamarajar Port in Chennai - March 20, 2023
- Ferrari Roma Spider convertible launched with 611 Horsepower - March 19, 2023