- Bookings open at NEXA dealerships and website
- The New S-Cross comes with 1.5 Litre K-series petrol engine with Next Gen Smart Hybrid
- Advanced New Infotainment system
- Adventurous and aggressive exterior design with dual terrain drivability
New Delhi : NEXA today commenced the bookings for the New S-Cross Petrol with powerful 1.5 litre K-Series BS6 petrol engine and equipped with next generation Smart Hybrid technology. Customers can book the car both online and at the nearest NEXA showroom. With a strong stance and sophisticated interiors, the S-Cross offers a host of features including the advanced new infotainment system
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, “S-Cross enjoys a special place in the NEXA portfolio as its flagship product and has been appreciated by over 1.25 lakh customers for its premium interiors, stylish and masculine design. We are delighted to announce the commencement of bookings for the S-Cross Petrol. With our relentless innovations, we are optimistic that the S-Cross Petrol will be yet another testament for our customer’s confidence and trust.”
- For booking customers can take any of the following options:
- • Log in to https://www.nexaexperience.com and book online or through NEXA app.
- • Dial 1800 200 6392 (toll free) to make enquiries and leave contact details
- • S-Cross Petrol can be booked at any of the 370+ NEXA showrooms across India
- • Customers can book the all-new SCross petrol with an initial payment of INR 11,000/-
Built on NEXA’s values of ‘Create. Inspire.’ S-Cross Petrol is equipped with best-in-class features, a power-packed engine and dominating design. The aggressive upright stance lends the S-Cross a rugged charm while the tasteful and classy interiors add to the user’s delight.
Tested at Maruti Suzuki’s world-class Rohtak R&D facility, the S-Cross Petrol is compliant with advanced safety norms including frontal offset crash, side impact and pedestrian safety.
Taking the legacy ahead, S-Cross Petrol is focused to create new benchmarks in terms of design, innovation and excellence in technology. The next generation dual battery Smart Hybrid technology with Li-ion battery aligns with the company’s commitment to offer a wide range of green vehicles. The S-Cross Petrol will further strengthen the company’s position in the premium urban SUV segment.