- The core thought of the campaign stems from the ease and convenience of ‘financing your favourite Maruti Suzuki car from anywhere’
- Since its inception in 2020, over INR 15,000 crores worth of loans have been disbursed, and 2.6 lakh customers have financed their cars from Smart Finance platform
- Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance is an AI driven, online end-to-end car finance market place with multiple financiers
- Customers can explore loan offers from multiple financiers, get pre-approved and customized loan offers, track their loan status in real time with Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance
New Delhi, March 4, 2022: With a view to set a new benchmark for providing easy and convenient car financing, Maruti Suzuki launched the Smart Finance platform in 2020. The company today launched an integrated campaign “Finance from Anywhere” to amplify the category-first offerings of the Smart Finance platform.
Since its launch, Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance has disbursed over INR 15,000 crores worth of loans to over 2.6 lakh customers. Through the campaign, Maruti Suzuki aims to spread awareness about how the Smart Finance platform has redefined the modern car buying experience.
Speaking on the campaign, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, “Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance since its launch disrupted the market with an evolved digital solution that empowered customers, to avail financing easily and conveniently. We identified that there are three major customer pain points in the car finance process—lack of proper information, lack of transparency and lack of convenience. In a revolutionary move to enrich the customer experience, we have addressed each of these challenges innovatively and thoughtfully with Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance.”
He added, “Now with an AI-driven, online, end-to-end financing, along with the largest range of financiers, the platform has completely reimagined car-buying for the future. Breaking free from the conventions, with Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance, customers can finance their Maruti Suzuki vehicles from anywhere. Through our campaign, we want to educate customers about the transparency, ease and superior convenience of using the Smart Finance platform.”
Maruti Suzuki has onboarded 16 financiers including State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Mahindra Finance, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, Cholamandalam Finance, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra Prime, Sundaram Finance, AU Small Finance Bank, YES Bank, HDB Financial Services, Toyota Financial Services (India), Federal Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
The platform is available for Arena and NEXA customers and covers a wide range of customer profiles to meet the demands of a diverse range of customers across India.
The multimedia campaign will be launched across TV and digital platforms. The campaign aims at building awareness for the innovative offering from MSIL while highlighting the convenience associated with Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance in an interesting manner. All the campaign collaterals will be amplifying the transformative benefit of being able to conveniently finance your Maruti Suzuki vehicles from anywhere.
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022