- Announces the availability of the following new variants in XUV700 AX7 Luxury Diesel:
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission with AWD
- Rapidly responds to the customers’ requests just days ahead of the booking commencement.
Mumbai, October 5, 2021: Taking forward the company’s promise of customer-centricity Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. today addressed the customers’ requests and announced the addition of two new variants to XUV700. All the prices (details of the newly added variants included below) will be applicable for the first 25,000 bookings. Bookings will commence from October 7, 10 am onwards.
|AX7 Luxury – MT (7-Seater)||Diesel||INR 19.99 lakh|
|AX7 Luxury – AT + AWD (7-Seater)||Diesel||INR 22 .89 lakh|
More about AX7 Luxury
AX7 variant will be available with an optional luxury pack. In addition to the standard AX7 features, the luxury pack will include features like immersive 3D sound by Sony, electrically deployed smart door handles, 360o surround view, blind view monitoring, electronic park brake, driver knee airbag, passive keyless entry, continuous digital video recording and wireless charging.
Mahindra has launched an industry-first ‘Add to cart’ functionality on its website www.auto.mahindra.com/suv/XUV700/ for the XUV700. It allows customers to save variant configurations, including fuel type, seating capacity, colour and dealer preference, ahead of the booking commencement. Upon the completion of the booking, any further modifications made by the buyer to the variant will be treated as a fresh booking.
Deliveries of the petrol variants will precede deliveries of the diesel variants. An official announcement regarding the date for the start of deliveries will be made by October 10.
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021