- Aims to strengthen its outreach with millennial and Gen-Z audiences to provide an immersive brand experience
Mumbai, December 21, 2022: Mahindra & Mahindra, India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today unveiled XUV400verse, the metaverse platform for Mahindra’s All-Electric XUV400 in the virtual world, powered by Metadome.ai. The platform will act as a universe that combines the brand’s virtual spaces to offer a unique customer experience, replete with photorealistic graphics. The XUV400verse will enable Mahindra enthusiasts and customers to engage, collaborate, socialize and have an immersive product interaction.
Veejay Nakra, President – Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “The XUV400verse will enable us to create a superior customer experience. We invite our community of young SUV buyers and enthusiasts to plug into this experience with their friends and family from the comfort of their homes. We are providing an environment that resonates with our next generation of tech-savvy customers, offering them an innovative and immersive experience.”
For customers to explore their creativity in the XUV400verse, the brand will provide unique experiences such as:
- Virtual Brand Showroom: The immersive virtual showroom bears a strong resemblance to Mahindra’s identity. The showroom has a futuristic design with guided and free-roam journeys, LED wall showcasing with spatial sound interactive avatars (Live and Non-Player Characters – NPCs) and zones with brand-led merchandise and accessories.
- Customise your own avatar: Visitors in the XUV400verse can create and join with their own avatars and also invite their friends and family for a shared experience.
- Hyper-realistic 3D car configurator: Users can engage with the hyper-realistic 3D car configurator, which enables real-time customization, switch colours and explore the SUV’s features in an immersive format.
- Virtual test-drive: The XUV400verse also hosts a first-of-its-kind virtual test drive, with multiple modes and camera views where the user can learn about the salient features of the SUV in a gamified manner, while the environment also comes with brand billboards and captivating cinematics.
This platform establishes superior product interaction and reflects Mahindra’s commitment to a customer-first approach.
Click to visit Mahindra XUV400verse: https://mahindraelectricautomobile.com/xuv400/400verse
- Porsche Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 26, 2023
- 2023 Honda WR-V launched in Thailand with ADAS - March 26, 2023
- International Automotive Photography 2023 entries closes on 31 March - March 25, 2023