- Over 25,000 bookings were clocked within 1 minute of bookings commencement, at 11:00 am, July 30, 2022
- Over 1,00,000 bookings registered in under 30 minutes, translating into an ex-showroom value of ~₹18,000 crores / ~USD 2.3 billion
- Deliveries to commence on September 26, 2022
Mumbai, July 30, 2022: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., pioneers of the SUV segment in India, recorded 1,00,000 bookings for the All-New Scorpio-N within 30 minutes of the booking commencement at 11:00 am today, translating into an ex-showroom value of ~₹18,000 crores / ~USD 2.3 billion. Customers’ enthusiasm for the All-New Scorpio-N has been extraordinary – the Scorpio-N recorded 25,000 bookings within one minute of booking commencement.
The deliveries of the All-New Scorpio-N will begin September 26, 2022, onwards. Over 20,000 units of the All-New Scorpio-N are planned for delivery by December 2022 wherein Z8L variant will be prioritized. Mahindra will inform the customers about their delivery date by the end of August 2022.
The booking website handled the huge rush of orders well, but there was a brief glitch with the payment gateway provider. Mahindra would like to assure the customers that their time stamp prior to payment is duly recorded on the booking platform, so each customer will have their rightful place in the order sequence and accordingly the first 25,000 will be considered for introductory prices based on this sequence.
The introductory prices of the All-New Scorpio-N variants are applicable for the first 25,000 bookings. The prices for the subsequent bookings will be as per the prices prevalent at the time of delivery. Bookings for the All-New Scorpio-N will continue to be accepted online and at dealerships.
- Godawari Electric Motors to launch three-wheeler by early December - November 24, 2022
- Tata Tiago NRG iCNG launched, starts at Rs. 7.39 lakh - November 23, 2022
- Tata Tigor EV updated with 315 km range, now starts at Rs. 12.49 lakh - November 23, 2022