- The Bolero Neo is built on the 3rd generation chassis shared with Scorpio and Thar and it comes with the proven Mahindra mHawk engine.
- Premium Italian design interiors.
- Modern unmissable presence, while Core Bolero elements of tough, authentic and capable SUV are retained.
- Available across Mahindra dealerships pan India, from today.
Mumbai, July 13, 2021: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., today launched the newest member in its iconic Bolero SUV portfolio – the new ‘Bolero Neo’. Available at all Mahindra dealerships across India from today, the new Bolero Neo is launched at an introductory price of ₹ 8.48 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Price, All India) for the N4 variant. With the launch of Bolero Neo, the Bolero SUV portfolio would now have the existing Bolero for the loyalist and the new Bolero Neo for the evolving customer who is looking for an SUV that is tough, authentic, go-anywhere capability yet modern and trendy.
Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd., said, “The Bolero brand has witnessed strong loyalty and ruled Indian roads for over two decades now. With this product we have combined the customers’ affinity towards brand Bolero with their modern outlook, persona and aspirations. The design, performance and engineering enhancements in the new Bolero Neo blend well with the authentic Bolero DNA, making it suitable for the bold and fearless Young Bharat. The addition of Bolero Neo to the Bolero SUV brand portfolio will help us retain Bolero amongst the top 10 selling SUV’s in the country.”
Packed with modern design, powerful technology and plush features, the Bolero Neo is made for the young evolving customers. These include, stylish new design, premium interiors crafted by Italian automotive designer Pininfarina, comfortable cabin and safety technology such as standard dual airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with eelectronica brake distribution (EBD) and cornering brake control (CBC) and ISOfix child seat. It is built on 3rd generation chassis shared with Scorpio & Thar and it comes with the proven Mahindra mHawk engine.
Velusamy R, Chief of Global Product Development, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd., said, “Built on the third-generation chassis which it shares with the Scorpio and Thar, the Bolero Neo has powerful attributes that set it apart. Its rugged body-on-frame construction, the proven Mahindra mHawk diesel engine and Multi Terrain Technology give Bolero Neo the ability and confidence to conquer rough terrain. Comprehensively loaded with all the key features, the Bolero Neo reiterates our unstinted commitment towards product quality, performance, core SUV attributes and value.”
Alongside these deft new touches, the new Bolero Neo retains the attributes that make the Bolero platform a favorite of car buyers over the last two decades. This is reflected not just in design cues like an imposing stance and the signature Bolero body cladding but also in the 100hp mHawk engine, tough built body and a go-anywhere set up, thanks to the Body On Frame construction, rear wheel drive and multi-terrain technology.
The new Bolero Neo will offer a spacious 7-seater configuration and will be available in three variants (N4-base, N8-mid, N10- top) and seven colour options (namely Rocky Beige, Majestic Silver, Highway Red, Pearl White, Diamond White, Napoli Black and Royal Gold (coming soon). It will be available at Mahindra dealerships starting July 13, 2021.
An optional variant N10 (O) with Multi terrain technology (Manual Lock differential) will be launched subsequently.
FEATURES OF THE NEW BOLERO NEO
Lavish on the Inside:
- Premium Italian interiors
- Center console with silver accents
- Premium fabric Seats
- Comfortable 7-seater
- Tiltable steering
- Height-adjustable driver seats
- Armrest in the front and middle rows
- Attractive twin pod instrument cluster
- Electrically adjustable ORVM
- Front and rear power windows
- Rear wash and wipe with defogger
- Remote lock and keyless entry
- Muscular side and rear footsteps
- Spacious expandable boot space
Contemporary twist in the exteriors:
- Authentic SUV design and imposing stance
- Static bending headlamps with DRLs
- Stylish alloy wheels
- Sporty spoiler
- Signature Bolero body cladding
- Remove dual tone colours
- Commanding hood
- Powerful fog lamps
Advanced Technology: Stay in touch, Stay informed, Stay entertained
- Advanced 17.8 cm (7”) touchscreen infotainment system
- Cutting edge cruise control
- Driver information system
- Hi-tech Voice messaging system
- Blue sense mobile app
- Eco Mode
- Micro hybrid technology with ESS (Electronic Start-Stop)
- Intellipark reverse assist
Safety: Built to reassure you every mile of the way
- High strength steel body shell
- Dual airbags for driver and co-driver
- ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Automatic door locks
- High speed alert warnings
- Dependable cornering brake control
- ISOFIX child seat
- Static bending headlamps
- Follow me headlamps
- Digital immobiliser
- Seat belt reminder
What makes Bolero Neo an Authentic yet modern Bolero?
– Classic Bolero Silhouette with modern unmissable presence design, premium Italian design interiors & host of comfort, convenience and connected features
– Solid Performance with mhawk100 engine with 73.5 kW (100 BHP) power & 260 Nm torque
– Tough go-anywhere capability with 3rd Gen Chassis which goes on Scorpio and Thar
– Multi-Terrain Technology (MTT)
– Remarkable Safety & low cost of ownership
– Low cost of maintenance