- Range-topping RDX PMC Edition priced at $51,000 (INR 37.55 lakh)
- Production limited to just 360 handbuilt units
Acura’s top-selling SUV over the last two years gains a splash of NSX supercar DNA with the creation of the 2021 RDX PMC Edition, the fourth vehicle hand assembled by master technicians at Acura’s Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC). Only 360 units of the RDX PMC Edition will be built for the North American market, each bathed in stunning Thermal Orange Pearl paint and accented with orange stitching throughout the interior. Combining the A-Spec sport appearance package with top-shelf features of the Advance Package, the RDX PMC Edition is priced at $51,000 (INR 37.55 lakh) with the first customer deliveries to begin Thursday, Oct. 29.
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition packs 535 PS power, costs Rs. 1.4 crore in UK - April 21, 2021
- Maserati Levante gets 48 volt Hybrid system making 330 HP - April 21, 2021
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail pays homage to American truck market - April 21, 2021