Experience amazing, Lexus is presenting Hybrid Electric Vehicles in India.
Luxuriously crafted, consciously engineered. The Lexus LS 500h. Ever since it launched the Lexus brand in 1989, the LS has been the flagship of impeccable luxury. The new fifth generation LS 500h extends relentless innovation to environmentally conscious engineering with a performance-centric Multi Stage Hybrid System. Crafted with luxury in mind and engineered with the environment at heart.
The edgy hybrid electric SUV, the Lexus NX 300h. Redefine your prespectives and drive away from the ordinary. Designed, styled and engineered to bring about an amalgam of bold styling, hybrid power, amazing agility and sophisticated luxury, the NX 300h is here to disrupt the cliche. Meet the new hybrid electric SUV in town.
- 3-eye Bi-beam LED headlamps combines advanced design with excellent light distribution
- Mark Levinson Audio System features 14 speakers and 7.1-channel surround sound with Clari-Fi Compressed Audio Restoration Technology
- 360 degree Panoramic view monitor combines video from four cameras offering a 360 degree view around the vehicle eliminating blind spots
- Colour head-up display project a range of information onto the bottom of the windshield glass within the driver’s line of sight
- Available in 2 variants: NX 300h Luxury- Rs. 53.18 lakhs and NX 300h F Sport- Rs. 55.58 lakhs
Lexus guest experience centres are located in Bangalore, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kochi.
- BMW 530i M Sport ‘Carbon Edition’ launched in India at Rs. 66.30 lakh - October 21, 2021
- ‘Shame on You CEAT Tyre’ trends after Anti-Hindu Diwali advertisement - October 21, 2021
- Sketches of 2022 Hyundai Creta facelift revealed - October 21, 2021