India, 25th August 2022: Lexus India today announced the launch of ‘Lexus Certified Programme’, an exclusive program for Lexus owners who will now enjoy better value for their Lexus cars and for the prospective buyers of Lexus Pre-owned cars. The certification will further strengthen the brand’s footprint in India and enhance the overall Lexus ownership experience. This program will offer a comprehensive 203-point inspection and Lexus certification for the pre-owned Lexus cars providing amazing experiences even when they decide to find another home for their Lexus’ while offering peace of mind to the pre-owned Lexus buyers.
Commenting on this occasion, Naveen Soni, President of Lexus India said, “Lexus cars are renowned for their luxury and reliability world over. With the Lexus Certified Programme, we are introducing an added level of assurance for our guests in India. The certification program provides a warranty up to 24 months with due diligence on quality, documentation and service. Our focus of creating an overall amazing ownership experience has been our key focus since we began our journey in India”.
Since its launch in 2017, Lexus has been committed to providing exceptional experiences to its discerning guests in India. This spirit of Japanese hospitality- otherwise also known as ‘Omotenashi’ is at the center of the Lexus brand, where every action is rooted in respect & guest preferences. At Lexus, guests’ needs are anticipated and met thereby providing a thrilling experience, and this is seen across every segments of the brand, from meticulously designed products to the Guest Experience Centers (GEC), that are crafted for the guests to experience the Lexus lifestyle from the moment they step inside.
To ensure complete peace of mind for ownership of the Lexus pre-owned cars, the new Lexus Certified will offer unique and industry first features like:
– Comprehensive warranty upto 24 months or 30,000 km.
– Upto 3 complimentary services can be availed by the guests buying the Lexus certified pre-owned cars
– A comprehensive 203-point inspection covers all key parameters
– Each car will be certified after due diligence of documentation, quality level and service history
- Tata Intra V50 AC Pickup 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022
- Volvo XC40 B4 Ultimate 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022
- Tata Tiago.ev XZ+ Tech Lux LR 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022