- Mercedes-Benz opens its first 3S facility in Thane and a luxury showroom in Kandivali | Mumbai now has 15 Mercedes-Benz facilities
- Landmark cars is the third official Mercedes-Benz dealer partner in Mumbai
- The 3S facility is spread across a massive 83,000 sq. ft. and has a 11 car display to showcase a wide range of Mercedes-Benz cars | 27 bays dedicated for maintenance repair and support activities which can service 6000 cars per year
- 145 professionally trained and highly skilled staff to ensure superlative customer satisfaction by providing the famed Mercedes-Benz ownership experience
- The facility was built in a time span of 24 months with a total investment of INR 18 Crores
- The dealerships will help cater to customers in the areas of Thane, Dombivali, Kalyan, Borivali, Dahisar, Vasai and Virar
- Landmark Cars, Kandivali is spread across 7,500 sq. ft. and has a 6 car display area, dedicated café Mercedes and boutique area
- Mercedes-Benz has the most comprehensive network presence among all luxury car makers with 92 outlets in 45 cities
- Thane facility boasts the presence of a brand gallery architecture, an SLounge, air conditioned active reception and interactive service reception along with a dedicated Premier Express service bay,dedicated Specialty car bay and integrated body and paint facility
- Mercedes-Benz ranks highest in after-sales service satisfaction in J.D. Power 2017 India Customer Service Index (Luxury) Study, with a score of 862. The closest competitor ranks second with a score of 849
Thane: Strengthening its footprint in the financial capital, India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, inaugurated two new facilities in Thane and Kandivali. Based out of the fastest growing district of Maharashtra, Thane, the latest 3S facility, Landmark Cars, provides access to customers residing in the suburbs of Mumbai. Landmark Cars also instated another sales showroom in Kandivali and together they will cater to localities like Dombivali, Kalyan, Borivali, Dahisar, Vasai and Virar. Both the facilities were inaugurated by Mr. Roland Folger, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India and Mr. Sanjay Thakker, Chairman, Landmark Cars.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, MercedesBenz India said, “Thane is a fast growing luxury car market and its proximity to Mumbai gives it immense potential to grow in the future as a major business hub and contributor to our overall sales volumes. With these new state-of-the-art luxury car destinations in Thane-Mumbai region, we are now more connected to our patrons and aim to further consolidate our strong market presence in Mumbai. With these facilities, MercedesBenz India reiterates its philosophy of being ahead of the curve and future ready to cater to the increasing customer demand. With the third dealer partner in Mumbai region, we are confident of capitalizing the growth potential of Mercedes-Benz in this highly dynamic market and create a true benchmark for our patrons.”
Built at an investment of INR 18 Crores, Landmark Cars Thane is spread over a cumulative area of 83,000 sq. ft. The ultra-modern facility is a one-stop automotive luxury destination hosting 11 cars for display and 27 service and support bays dedicated for maintenance and body repair. It also boasts brand gallery architecture, an S-Lounge, air conditioned active reception and interactive service reception, a dedicated Premier Express service bay, dedicated specialty car bay, integrated body and paint service. The facility is staffed with 145 trained professionals for a hassle free ownership experience. The dealership is located at 275/1, Ghodbunder Road, Mahatma Phule Marg, Patlipada, Thane West.
Sanjay Thakker, Chairman, Landmark Cars said, “We have had a long- standing association with Mercedes-Benz and it gives us immense pleasure to continue this strong relationship by presenting our discerning customers two more luxury car dealerships, in Thane and in Kandivali. The strategic location of these facilities not only caters to these areas but also to adjoining regions like Dombivali, Kalyan, Borivali, Dahisar, Vasai and Virar. This part of Maharashtra has an affluent customer base with a keen interest in Mercedes-Benz and we are confident of offering our renowned brand ownership experience. Mercedes-Benz is redefining the luxury car segment in India and we are privileged to be part of this growth story. With today’s inauguration, Landmark Cars boasts of a strong market presence with state-of-art facilities in Gujarat, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and now in Maharashtra.”
Mercedes-Benz India has the most wide-spread reach in the country among luxury car brands with 92 outlets in 45 cities. The strategic network expansion drive not only enables the brand to reach out to every potential customer but also serves the existing customer base by providing them the best from the world of Mercedes-Benz.