‘THE ABOVE & BEYOND TOUR’ DEMONSTRATES LAND ROVER CAPABILITIES THAT ARE IDEAL FOR INDIAN CONDITIONS
- ‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ is a series of events that deliver an off-road drive experience on natural trails that demonstrate the remarkable capabilities of Land Rover vehicles
- ‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ prepares customers to understand the depth of capability of Land Rover vehicles in every day conditions and tackle flooded roads, slushy conditions, un-motorable and pot-holed roads, etc.
5th October 2018: ‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ is a series of off-road drive experience events that demonstrate the remarkable drive capabilities of Land Rover vehicles. For 2018-19, the tour will travel to over 10 cities across India.
Road conditions in India pose a unique challenge and ‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ prepares customers to understand the true capability of Land Rover vehicles. From flooded roads to slushy conditions, un-motorable and potholed roads, customers in India may face trying circumstances. ‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ prepares them for such challenges by giving them an opportunity to drive a Land Rover over a naturally set terrain, thus making the whole experience extremely relevant, authentic and engaging.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
“Land Rover SUVs are known for their iconic design and all-terrain capability, built with over 70 years of engineering prowess. The Above & Beyond Tour gives us an opportunity to bring this closer to our customers and demonstrate the day-to-day relevance of these iconic SUVs. This is the sixth year of the tour and we still continue to witness tremendous enthusiasm and passion for such a unique drive experience.”
‘The Above & Beyond Tour’ will travel to over 10 cities in India. Having already covered Chandigarh, Noida, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Indore and Nagpur, the tour will enthrall Land Rover enthusiasts and customers from 5th to the 7th of October at 19 Degree North in Lonavala.
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021