Project Tuki is a fully-customized Defender 110 from East Coast Defender that was designed to celebrate its original heritage style. With its notable heritage features such as Keswick Green exterior and Land Rover heritage style grille, this classic beauty boasts the ultimate in design and luxury.
Powered by a rebuilt Rover V8 engine with 175 horsepower and a five-speed ZF automatic transmission, Tuki, is the ultimate attention- grabber with its Panda Charcoal Leather Puma seats, Nardi deep Corn Wooden steering wheel, All American Nickle series gauges and sophisticated sound system.
Seating up to nine, this super vehicle is a must have for any Hampton’s elite looking to tackle the open road or farmer’s market.
Despite all of its additional refinement and polished looks, Project Tuki by E.C.D. will not be mistaken for anything else by anybody. E.C.D. took this Defender 110 and upgraded it from the chassis to the gauges without removing its classic appeal.
Project Tuki embodies a mix of original charm with a hint of 21st-century style.
Project Tuki Specs:
- Defender 110
- Rebuilt RV8
- Exterior Color – Keswick Green Darker Variant
- White Steel Wheels with BF Goodrich tires
- Heritage Grill
- Full Checker Set in metal and KBX Wing top
- Safety Devices Roof Rack with ladder and rear work light
- Defender bumper in grey with rubber end caps
- Panda Charcoal leather on Puma front, middle and rear seats featuring horizontal lines for a clean finish. (3 middle and 4 inward facing puma jump seats
- Black leather on dash door cards, and center console
- Nardi Deep Corn Wooden Steering Wheel
- All American Nickle Series Gauges
- Kenwood infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, GPS, and backup camera
- Puma Dash, doors and ECD custom center console
- Rolls-Royce ends production of Wraith with last 12 limited editions - March 22, 2023
- Rolls-Royce Ghost 2011: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 22, 2023
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 2008: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 22, 2023