- First made-in-India ‘Xclusive Matte Graphite’ exteriors add to the premium touch of the car and ‘Indigo Pera Leatherette Upholstery’ complements the distinctive interiors
- First-in-segment 18” Crystal cut Matte Graphite Alloy Wheels to enhance the strong and tough look
New Delhi, September 01, 2021: Kia India, the fastest-growing carmaker of the country, has introduced a top-of-the-line ‘X Line’ trim for its successful mid-SUV offering the ‘Seltos’. The Seltos X Line will add more premiumness and exclusivity to the Seltos badge. Positioned to be “A New Species of Badass”, the Seltos X Line is offered in a first made-in-India ‘Xclusive Matte Graphite’ colour that extends a premium touch to the car’s exteriors. The car is also equipped with first-in-segment 18” Crystal cut Matte Graphite Alloy Wheels that enhance its strong and tough personality. The Indigo Pera Leatherette upholstery with Honeycomb pattern enriches the premium looks of the interiors and add to the distinctive style of the Seltos X Line. The Seltos X Line will be available exclusively with the automatic transmissions – G1.4 T-GDi 7DCT and D1.5 6AT.
The company has introduced the Seltos X Line at a starting price of INR 17,79,000 (ex-showroom, pan India) and can be booked at any of Kia’s 300+ touch points across the country and on https://www.kia.com/in
Commenting on the occasion, Tae-Jin Park, Executive Director and Chief Sales & Business Strategy Officer, Kia India said, “Seltos is a breakthrough product that laid a strong foundation and marked the beginning of Kia’s journey in India. This product has been an inspiration for the entire mid-SUV segment in the country, in a true sense. With the introduction of top-of-the-line X Line trim, we want to offer an even more premium, exclusive product that will consolidate Seltos imagery leadership and premium positioning”.
Apart from the first made-in-country ‘Xclusive Matte Graphite’ exterior colour, the first-in-segment 18” (R18-46.2 cm) Crystal cut Matte Graphite Alloy Wheels and Indigo Pera Leatherette upholstery, the Kia Seltos X Line hosts multiple exterior changes over and above the regular Seltos that adds to the dynamic look of the car. The striking aspects of the exterior of Seltos X Line include:
- Radiator Matte Graphite Grille with Xclusive Piano Black outline
- Fog lamp with Xclusive Piano Black accent
- Xclusive Piano Black Front Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Rear Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Dual Muffler Design
- Xclusive Piano Black Tailgate Garnish
- Side door garnish with Sun Orange Accents
- Center Wheel Cap with Sun Orange Accents
- Xclusive Piano Black ORVM
- Xclusive Piano Black Shark Fin Antenna, and
- An exclusive X Line emblem
Developed basis deep insights gathered from extensive research of the Indian market, the Kia Seltos has set new benchmarks in the Indian automobile industry and emerged as a revolutionary product driving Kia’s success in India. With sales of over 2,00,000 units in less than two years and over 40% segment share, the Seltos has been one of the top selling vehicles in its segment since its launch and has completely transformed the perception of mid-SUVs in the country.
In line with Kia’s new brand slogan ‘Movement that inspires’, the brand is continuously striving to inspire its consumers through products, services and their experiences with the brand. Seltos X Line is built on the brand Kia’s commitment to bringing in newer product experiences and catering to the new age, young-at-heart dynamic buyers. The vehicle will be a perfect choice for a contemporary tech-savvy customer, who desires an enhanced driving experience with a premium feel.
Ex-showroom prices (in INR):
|Smartstream Petrol 1.4 T-GDi||X Line 7DCT||17,79,000|
|Diesel 1.5 CRDi VGT||X Line 6AT||18,10,000|
- 2021 Force Gurkha revealed, comes with more Mercedes G-Wagen inspired looks - September 19, 2021
- MG Astor revealed in India, comes with Autonomous Level 2 technology - September 17, 2021
- Pre-owned luxury car dealer Boys and Machines to open in Indore - September 17, 2021