Auburn Hills, Michigan / Reflective of open-air freedom and adventure, the Jeep brand which is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, is celebrating its 80th anniversary with a line-up of special edition models. Beginning with the 2021 model year, Jeep Wave premium service customer care programme will be available for the brand’s line-up as a gift to its loyal customers.
“After nearly 80 years, the Jeep brand remains true to the original SUV by continuing to deliver legendary 4×4 capability that has enabled countless adventures and open-air freedom,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America.
“As a tribute to our unique, enthusiastic and growing customer base, we are expanding our Jeep Wave customer care program across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup,” Morrison added. The special edition model line-up for the Jeep’s 80th anniversary will arrive in showrooms in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Including unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging, they will include a distinct design inside and out and will be packed with advanced safety and technology features.
Highlights of the Jeep Wave Customer Care program include: VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events; trip interruption and first-day rental coverage; 24/7 support via phone or online chat and most importantly three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships, including oil changes and tire rotations.
- The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition starting US Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $35,990 ($39,490 for four-door models), plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Hella Yella, Black, Firecracker Red, Sting Gray, Sarge and Snazzberry.
- The 2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition starting US MSRP is $41,740, plus $1,495 destination.
- The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition starting US MSRP is $44,335 for 4×4 models, plus $1,495 destination.
- The 2021 Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition starting US MSRP is $33,805 for 4×4 models, plus $1,495 destination.
- The 2021 Jeep Compass 80th Anniversary Edition starting US MSRP is $29,695 for 4×4 models, plus $1,495 destination.
- The 2021 Jeep Renegade 80th Anniversary Edition starting US MSRP is $27,595 for 4×4 models, plus $1,495 destination.
To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left- and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options.
- Uber to use Volkswagen e-Golf for greener future - September 28, 2020
- 2021 Audi Q5 Sportback arrives in powerful presence & OLED lighting - September 28, 2020
- Made from 812 Superfast, Ferrari Omologata one-off took 2 years to complete - September 28, 2020