- Jaguar unveils XF Chequered Flag special editions as part of latest model year updates
- Unique exterior elements include side vent badging and Gloss Black alloy wheels and a choice of three exterior colours
- Interior enhancements include R-Sport full leather seats, Chequered Flag treadplates, Dark Hex aluminium instrument panel finisher and specially-selected colour combinations
- Available with a wide choice of engines from the 180PS 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium diesel to the 300PS 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol
- New Smartphone Pack featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for enhanced smartphone compatibility is standard on all models*
- Prices start from £34,950 OTR for the saloon and £37,390 OTR for the Sportbrake in the UK
The Chequered Flag editions feature a selection of unique exterior enhancements, handpicked interior design elements and a choice of Jaguar’s efficient and powerful British-built Ingenium diesel and petrol engines.
The XF Saloon and Sportbrake combine the elegance and exceptional performance which underline all Jaguars. Both XF models feature beautiful silhouettes giving them a dynamic appearance perfectly suited to the Chequered Flag badge.
JAGUAR DIRECTOR OF DESIGN
A selection of exterior enhancements distinguish the Chequered Flag models from the rest of the range including unique badging on the side vents. Further design cues for a purposeful finish include sport front bumper, Black Pack, body-coloured side sills, boot spoiler and 18-inch Chalice alloy wheels in Gloss Black Finish.
The new special edition is available in a choice of three exterior colours – Yulong White, Santorini Black and Eiger Grey.
Inside, the XF Saloon and Sportbrake Chequered Flag models feature handpicked elements including unique interior badging on the treadplates, Dark Hex aluminium instrument panel finisher, R-Sport full leather interior, and a choice of Jet/Jet or Jet/Red colour combinations with contrast stitching.
A selection of the most popular optional features fitted to the XF are also standard on the special edition. Navigation Pro with InControl Connect Pro incudes a Live Traffic function which helps drivers avoid traffic jams for a more seamless journey, while it also allows users to share routes from a computer or mobile app. Other online services include Share ETA function, car parking availability and fuel pricing. Further features include the 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display and keyless entry.
As part of this model year update, a new Smartphone pack which features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard on all models*. The technology mirrors the user’s smartphone allowing them to access a selection of apps on the car’s 10-inch Touchscreen.
The Chequered Flag models are available with a choice of Jaguar’s powerful and efficient petrol and diesel engines. The line-up includes rear-wheel drive (RWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) as follows:
- 250PS Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD/AWD
- 300PS Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD/AWD
- 180PS Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD/AWD
- 240PS Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, AWD
- 300PS 3.0-litre V6 twin turbocharged, RWD
The Jaguar XF brings an unrivalled blend of design, luxury, technology and refinement to the business car segment, underpinned by outstanding driving dynamics and refinement.
A fast sweeping silhouette is formed around Jaguar’s aluminium-intensive architecture and combines the outstanding proportions, elegant surfaces and perfect lines which define all Jaguar cars.
The Jaguar XF’s lightweight construction and optimised driving dynamics deliver the ideal balance between ride and handling. All-Surface Progress Control enables smooth, effortless traction on low-grip surfaces, while on-demand all-wheel drive and Intelligent Driveline Dynamics deliver optimum performance and capability.
The cabin is a seamless blend of contemporary luxury materials and finishes, traditional Jaguar craftsmanship and intuitive technology, with features such as a reconfigurable
12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, laser Head-up Display and the Touch Pro infotainment system.
- Get the fast drink, try Bugatti Champagne Carbon EB.02 Chiron 300+ - September 19, 2020
- BMW i3 Urban Suite & iFE.20 joins Greentech Festival - September 19, 2020
- Hyundai USA recognized for hiring & recruiting military veterans - September 19, 2020