- To supplement the launch of the All-Electric Jaguar I-PACE, 22 Retailer outlets across 19 cities in India are EV ready
- These 22 Retailer outlets have installed more than 35 chargers across sales and after-sales facilities
- Retailer personnel have undergone extensive training to cater to the requirements of EV customers
- Select Retailer workshops have been provided with specialised tools and dedicated bays for servicing electric vehicles
03rd March, 2021: Jaguar Land Rover India today has announced the readiness of its Retailer network to welcome its first All-Electric Performance SUV, the Jaguar I-PACE on 23rd March 2021.
Twenty two Retail outlets across 19 cities are now EV ready in terms of infrastructure, as well as sales and after-sales support. The current Jaguar Land Rover Retailer charging infrastructure extensively covers the metro cities and key urban hubs across the country. Retailer staff have been extensively trained by Jaguar Land Rover with in-depth and dedicated courses on EVs, thus enabling them to cater to all requirements and queries of customers.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, “Electric Vehicles will not just be a new mobility solution, but owning one will also be a new ownership experience. We recognise this and have worked relentlessly with our Retailers to ensure that owning an EV is truly a hassle-free experience for our customers.”
Currently over 35 EV chargers have been installed at Retailer facilities across India and more are underway. In addition, Jaguar Land Rover customers will be able to charge their Jaguar I-PACE using Tata Power’s EZ Charge Network with over 200 charging points across the country. These are present at convenient locations like malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways. These charging options are in addition to the home charging solutions that will be provided as standard with the Jaguar I-PACE by way of a domestic charging cable and a 7.4 kW AC wall mounted charger.
Bookings for the Jaguar I-PACE are open.
- Tata Hitachi Shinrai Prime 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 13, 2021
- Hyundai i20 N Line N8 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 10, 2021
- FADA shocked from Ford India exist, requests for compensation to dealers - September 10, 2021