- Jaguar Land Rover India has appointed JSV Motors as its new Retailer Partner, operating from the 3S facility located in the prime area of Amar Shaheed Path
- The fully integrated state-of-the-art 3S (Sales, Service and Spare parts) facility is spread over a total area of over 3 500 m2 with 08 cars display and 10 service bays
- Jaguar Land Rover India distribution network is spread across 27 outlets in 24 major cities across India
07th August 2020, Lucknow: Jaguar Land Rover India today announced the appointment of JSV Motors as its new Retailer Partner in Lucknow, with Jatin Varma as its Director. JSV Motors has started operating from the fully integrated 3S facility at Amar Shaheed Path, near the airport area of Lucknow.
This Retailer facility is spread over 3 500 m2 and is designed to provide the highest quality of sales and after-sales experience for its customers. The premium 3S facility displays a wide range of products from the Jaguar and Land Rover portfolio. The facility also displays Approved Pre-owned cars, and showcases a whole range of Jaguar Land Rover branded accessories and merchandise. It has a fully equipped service workshop and state-of-the-art tools and equipment to handle all service needs. The service facility is manned by a team of highly trained staff, including technicians and other service personnel to offer unmatched customer delight.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: “We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with JSV Motors to service our customers in Lucknow and adjoining areas. With its convenient location and an ultra-modern facility with sales, service and spares under one roof, our customers can now enjoy a world class experience of owning a Jaguar Land Rover product in this region.”
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 3 Porsche members tested positive at Le Mans - September 23, 2020
- Football Club Bayern Munich gets 19 Audi e-tron cars - September 23, 2020
- 2021 Nissan Rogue to be manufactured in USA with latest technologies - September 23, 2020