- Jaguar Land Rover India will introduce Hybrid Vehicles from its Land Rover product portfolio towards the end of 2019
- Jaguar I-PACE will make its India debut in second-half of 2020
02nd April 2019, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover is proposing to launch its electrified products in India. In line with Jaguar Land Rover’s global commitment to introduce electrified options on its entire product portfolio by 2020, Jaguar Land Rover India proposes to offer multiple products, ranging from Hybrid Vehicles to Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) over the next few years, starting from 2019.
Towards the end of 2019 Jaguar Land Rover will introduce its first Hybrid Vehicles from Land Rover. In second half of 2020, Jaguar Land Rover India plans to launch its first Battery Electric Vehicle, the Jaguar I-PACE.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL) said:
“Jaguar Land Rover’s focus is to commit itself to a more sustainable future and our engineers have developed just the right products to lead us on this path. The introduction of electrified vehicles in Jaguar Land Rover India’s portfolio is in line with the government’s thrust towards electric vehicles. The company is encouraged by the introduction of FAME-II by the Government of India and its focus on expansion of the charging infrastructure in the country. This is bound to help with faster adoption of all kinds of Electric Vehicles in due course.”
- 55 tonnes Tata Signa 5525.S tractor is here with 250 HP - September 29, 2020
- BMW X6 xDrive40i M Sport 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - September 29, 2020
- Peach Aviation buys 28 Airbus A320neo - September 29, 2020