- Jaguar introduces F-PACE 300 SPORT and Checkered Flag limited edition models to the 2020 model year F-PACE lineup
- 300 SPORT model, available exclusively with a 296HP turbocharged inline-4 gasoline powertrain, features assertive sporting exterior and interior changes
- Checkered Flag edition offers an impressive standard specification including 18-way electric sport seats, Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ and Meridian Sound System, distinctive design details throughout, and is available exclusively with a 247HP turbocharg
- Every model in the F-PACE range, from the 247HP 2.0-liter Ingenium gasoline model to the halo 5.0-liter 550HP supercharged V8 F-PACE SVR, now features Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as standard (1)
- The 2020 model year F-PACE model lineup is available from $45,200 (2). For more information, visit www.jaguarusa.com
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – July 25, 2019 – Jaguar has announced two distinctive limited edition models for its award-winning F-PACE model lineup – the 300 SPORT and the Checkered Flag editions. Together, they further enhance the 2017 World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year‡ award-winning F-PACE range, which offers the unrivalled dynamics and everyday versatility customers expect from a Jaguar performance SUV.
300 SPORT LIMITED EDITION
Powered to perform, the Jaguar F-PACE 300 SPORT features a 296HP turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine producing 295 lb-ft of torque and can accelerate from 0-60mph in 5.8 seconds (0-100km/h in 6.1 seconds) on its way to a top speed of 145mph (233km/h)3.
The F-PACE 300 SPORT is identified by distinctive Dark Satin Grey exterior detailing. Starting with the front grille surround, this extends to the side window surrounds, side vents, mirror caps and door finishers, as well as the rear valance. With ‘300 SPORT’ badges on the front grille and rear tailgate, the model is available exclusively in Yulong White, Indus Silver and Santorini Black.
Step inside and the yellow contrast stitching on the instrument panel, center console and leather seats provide a unique feel to the interior. A ‘300 SPORT’ logo is badged on the treadplates, carpet mats and steering wheel and is also embossed on the front headrests.
Comfort and convenience features include Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, Meridian sound system, and 18-way electric front sport seats – all featured as standard4.
F-PACE 300 SPORT customers will also have the option of upgrading the standard specification with several additional features including heated and cooled front seats and heated rear seats, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist and Adaptive Dynamics.
CHECKERED FLAG LIMITED EDITION
The F-PACE Checkered Flag Limited Edition is based on the R-Sport model and comes with a distinctive exterior that includes a sport front bumper and striking Gloss Black detailing on the front grille, door cladding, side vents, and roof rails. The Checkered Flag edition is available in Yulong White, Santorini Black and in the newly introduced Eiger Grey exterior paint color.
Inside, the cabin has a seamless blend of luxurious materials and crafted finishes, with features including leather trim, meshed aluminum detailing and ‘Checkered Flag’ badged treadplates. Occupants also benefit from a range of features such as 18-way electric front sport seats, Meridian Sound System, 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display and InControl Touch Pro infotainment system as standard5.
The Checkered Flag edition features a 247HP 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder Ingenium gasoline engine, which powers the F-PACE from 0-60mph in 6.6 seconds (0-100km/h in 7.0 seconds) and to a top speed of 135mph (217km/h)3.
2020 MODEL YEAR F-PACE RANGE
Every F-PACE features a lightweight aluminum intensive construction and driving dynamics designed to deliver the ideal balance between ride and handling. All-Surface Progress Control enables smooth progress on low-grip surfaces, while on-demand all-wheel drive and Intelligent Driveline Dynamics deliver optimum performance and capability5.
The model’s high torsional stiffness enables its F-TYPE-derived double wishbone front- and Integral Link rear suspension to deliver a truly rewarding driving experience. Torque Vectoring by braking and an Electric Power Assisted Steering system – both standard – further enhance agility and response.
Four powertrain options can be specified throughout the model range including two four-cylinder Ingenium gasoline engines producing 247- and 296HP, a supercharged V6 producing 380HP and the range-topping 550HP supercharged V8 offering a 0-60mph time of 4.1 seconds and a top speed of 176mph3. All-wheel drive is standard throughout the line-up.
The latest model year F-PACE gains enhanced smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as standard1.
The full 2020 model year Jaguar F-PACE lineup can be found below:
U.S. MODELS & MSRP2
Model Name & MSRP3
Checkered Flag LE
300 Sport LE
2.0L T/C i4, 247HP
2.0L T/C i4, 296HP
3.0L S/C V6, 380HP
5.0L S/C V8, 550HP
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022