- Seven Exciting N and N Line Products Planned for the U.S. in just over Two Years
- N Performance Model Onslaught Reaches Enthusiasts in a Wide Variety of New Segments and Price Points
- Sports, Sedan and SUV segments to Offer N and N Line Models
- Elantra N Will Be the Next N brand model Revealed for the U.S.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Nov. 9, 2020 – Hyundai today announced an exciting, sustained cadence of seven new N and N Line models in sports, sedan and SUV segments through the 2022 calendar year. This steady flow of sensational new N brand performance models will include variants in each major vehicle category, including three purist N models and four N Line models. Offering N models in each of these categories ensures that enthusiasts from every walk of life will enjoy driving an exciting new N model. Elantra N will be the next N brand model to be revealed for the U.S.
The N brand family has currently revealed the Veloster N, Sonata N Line and Elantra N Line, with the remaining four N brand models to be unveiled in the near future. Early consumer research feedback on these future N models has been very positive.
“I’m proud of what our talented N brand engineers, designers and product development teams have in store for enthusiast customers. Hyundai is committed to developing exciting, heart-charging N models in varied segments that reflect our passion to indulge enthusiasts. We’re confident that enthusiasts will relish the agility and performance of our new N Line models”, said Olabisi Boyle, vice president, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America.
- Boxster 25 years: How Boxster saved Porsche from declining sales - January 15, 2021
- On 25th birthday, Porsche launches Boxster 25 years special edition - January 15, 2021
- BMW will focus on electrified vehicle sales in 2021, realigns Marketing division - January 15, 2021