- Highly-anticipated Santa Cruz Sport Adventure Vehicle Shatters Both SUV and Truck Segments, Creating an Entirely New Vehicle Category
- Multi-utility, Secure Open Bed Provides Diverse Gear-Carrying Flexibility
- Proudly Designed at Hyundai Design North America and Built at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama (HMMA)
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Mar. 31, 2021 – Hyundai has released the first teaser sketch of its highly anticipated Santa Cruz Sport Adventure Vehicle. The 2022 Santa Cruz will break new ground within the SUV, Truck and Crossover segments by offering a new category of vehicle unlike anything else in the U.S. market. Santa Cruz boasts bold yet sophisticated design, powerful and efficient powertrain options, a flexible open bed for gear, cutting-edge connectivity and a highly maneuverable all-wheel drive platform that is equally at home in urban and adventure-focused environments. The Santa Cruz will be produced in Montgomery, Alabama this summer.
“Santa Cruz, with its bold styling, breaks open all-new segment territory, both for Hyundai and the industry as a whole. Open-bed flexibility coupled with closed-cabin security meets the changing everyday needs of its adventure-oriented buyers, while powerful and efficient engines and superb maneuverability ensure it is a pleasure to drive in urban or off-road environments. Our customers will wonder just how they managed before owning one,” said Jose Munoz, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America.
- Mercedes-Benz India sold 1000th car through new retail model - December 3, 2021
- Prices of Audi India cars increased by up to 3% - December 3, 2021
- 2022 Ford Ranger gets powerful V6 turbodiesel - December 1, 2021