- First look at all-new KONA N reveals a powerful stance and high-performance design elements
- The ‘hot SUV’ will combine the driving fun of a Hyundai N model with the comfort and convenience of an SUV
- All-new KONA N features the modern design of the new KONA with the bold and dynamic language of the company’s N division
– Hyundai Motor has revealed a glimpse of the all-new KONA N without its camouflage disguise.
In a series of teaser images, fans and enthusiasts can enjoy a first look at the latest member of the brand’s high-performance N range.
The all-new KONA N will be the latest addition to the Hyundai N brand line-up, and the first N model with an SUV body type.
As the first images reveal, the ‘hot SUV’ boasts a sporty appearance, further emphasised by its wide, low stance. For the very first time, the Hyundai N division and Hyundai Design Center worked together to develop on an SUV body type, creating a product that clearly represents a powerful presence and driving fun. The all-new KONA N combines the modern design of the recently launched new KONA with the bold and dynamic language of the company’s N models.
The front view is dominated by large, sporty and iconic air intakes, and the new light signature gives Hyundai’s latest high-performance model an aggressive, powerful appearance. The lower grille defines the character of the bumper fascia: its shape is inspired by an aeronautic fuselage and extends to the side of the car, emphasising its aerodynamic efficiency and speed. An N logo on the unique upper grille completes the look.
The all-new KONA N is equipped with the eye-catching features reserved for N models, such as exclusive alloy wheels and red accents that embellish the side sills.
The all-new KONA N will be the latest addition to the Hyundai N family, Hyundai’s high-performance, motorsport-inspired line-up. It will also expand the successful Hyundai SUV family in Europe.
More information will be revealed soon.
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021