- All-new Hyundai KONA N to be next model in N line-up
- First SUV to join the N family
- Set to deliver the benefits of an SUV as well as uncompromised driving fun
- Eight-speed N DCT and the 2.0 turbo engine guarantee high-performance
The model will be the first high-performance SUV for Hyundai. As its base model was highly popular globally, much anticipation is aroused for the high-performance version of the KONA.
We’re excited to expand the recipe for success we’ve developed with the i30 N and, most recently, with the i20 N to one of our most popular SUVs on the market today: KONA. The addition of KONA to the N family will bring our high-performance brand to the next level.
Andreas-Christoph Hofmann, Vice President of Marketing & Product at Hyundai Motor Europe
The all-new KONA N will be available with an eight-speed wet dual-clutch transmission, known as N DCT. Combined with its 2.0 Turbo engine, it is sure to deliver a powerful and nimble driving experience. As with other N models, the all-new KONA N will be equipped with a variety of high-performance driving features such as Launch Control and an emotional sound experience.
The all-new KONA N is the first ‘hot SUV’ from the N brand. As a ‘hot SUV’, it will have plenty of versatility as well as the driving pleasure like any other N vehicle. N-thusiasts will enjoy taking this car anywhere; from road to the track.
Till Wartenberg, Vice President and Head of N Brand Management and Motorsport Sub-division at Hyundai Motor Company
Hyundai’s high-performance brand N, which ventured into the high-performance field with its i30 N, is planning to expand its line-up in 2021. Especially with more diversified segments in its line-up, like the i20 N and the upcoming KONA N, the N brand will provide fun-to-drive vehicles that befit any kinds of consumers looking for driving pleasure.
More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Audi Q5 Sportback TFSI e & Q5 TFSI e plug-in hybrid models are here - March 5, 2021
- Red hot MINI Cooper 3-door checks out Shipyard in Hamburg - March 5, 2021
- MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 tracks most beautiful roads in Arctic Circle - March 5, 2021