- HMIL announces entry into new segment with Hyundai Alcazar – 7 Seater Premium SUV
- Hyundai Alcazar to make its Global Debut in India this year
New Delhi, February 24, 2020: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), country’s First Smart Mobility Solutions provider and the largest exporter since inception, today unveiled the name of its upcoming 7 Seater Premium SUV – Hyundai Alcazar.
Commenting on the announcement, S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “The year 2021 will add a new chapter in HMIL history, as we gear-up to enter and redefine a new segment. Hyundai Alcazar will supersede the aspirations of new age buyers and redefine existing benchmarks to ensure customer delight. As Hyundai completes 25 years in the country, we will re-emphasize our commitment to Indian customers with the Global Debut of Hyundai Alcazar that is ‘Made in India’ and ‘Made First for India’.”
Hyundai Alcazar has been developed to personify reliability and indulgence while drawing its inspiration from the royal lineage of Castles and Palaces, denoting grandeur, spaciousness and solidity. The upcoming 7 Seater Premium SUV – Hyundai Alcazar will match the ambitions of Sophisticated, Innovative and Tech Savvy customers.
Making its Global Debut in India, Hyundai Alcazar will redefine driving experiences with a combination of versatility and futuristic characteristics. Hyundai Alcazar will offer customers upscale mobility, be it for business travel or families travelling together to satiate their wander lust.
- Tata Hitachi Shinrai Prime 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 13, 2021
- Hyundai i20 N Line N8 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 10, 2021
- FADA shocked from Ford India exist, requests for compensation to dealers - September 10, 2021