- Nationwide Clinic to be conducted from December 11-20, 2021.
- Special Year-end Offers & Benefits for customers including Discounts on Parts, Labor, Sanitization, RSA etc.
- Focus on Cleaner Drive for a Greener Tomorrow
New Delhi, Dec 10, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd., country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today announced the launch of ‘Hyundai Smart Care Clinic’, a 10-day nationwide customer connect program offering periodic maintenance, sanitization, road-side assistance (RSA) along with special year-end offers and benefits. The objective of the Hyundai Smart Care Clinic campaign is to sensitize the customer, reminding them to service their car for efficient performance and a cleaner drive thereby creating a greener tomorrow.
Commenting on the launch of the Hyundai Smart Care Clinic, Mr. Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service) said, “The year 2021 is a milestone year for Hyundai Motor India as we celebrate 25 years in India along with rolling out the 10 Millionth car from our plant. To extend this celebration, we are glad to announce the nationwide ‘Hyundai Smart Care Clinic’, that offers a wide range of benefits to our beloved customers. Hyundai Motor India has always been a customer-centric brand offering unmatched after-sales experience to its customers keeping sustainability at its core, inspired by the company’s brand thought of going Beyond Mobility.”
Sustainability holds the key to our future and Hyundai’s focus has been on creating solutions that drive long-term positive impact for humanity. The nationwide Hyundai Smart Care Clinic offers a wide range of benefits for customers such as
- 10% Discount on Mechanical Parts
- Up to 20% Discount on Mechanical Labor*
- 20% Discount on Sanitization & 1 year RSA
- Free engine oil & oil filter in next service for 1 000 lucky customers*
- Incredible benefits on purchase of select models*
- T&C Apply
Hyundai service facilities can also be experienced by customers via 360° Digital & Contact-Less options. From online service booking, vehicle status update, Pick & Drop from home/ office to online payment facility, a touch free service experience is ensured for customers, wherever they are and whenever they want to. Customer can also use Hyundai Chatbot to look up new vehicles, book test drive, make bookings or even schedule service of their vehicles. With its strong network of 1 360 workshops, Hyundai has always been at the forefront in providing the best ownership experience to its customers at an affordable cost with value offerings like extended warranty, Hyundai Shield of Trust & Roadside Assistance program.
- Chevrolet Corvette 70th anniversary editions will make your heart race - January 26, 2022
- Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition variants launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.47 crore - January 25, 2022
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 V8 BiTurbo 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - January 24, 2022