- Industry’s First Social Media Interface crossed boundaries and reached out to stakeholders across 29 states and 8 Union Territories
- Overwhelming response with 11 Million views and an engagement of over 2 Lakh on All Hyundai Digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube & Twitter)
New Delhi, July 16, 2020: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, received overwhelming response on ‘The Next Dimension’, India’s First Virtual event with 11 Million views and engagement of over 2 Lakh making it the First-Ever Grand and most Revered Digital Launch by an automobile company in India. The Digital launch was curated to bring alive the inimitable experience of Hyundai’s 3 blockbuster products- The Ultimate SUV of 2020 – All New CRETA, Spirited New VERNA and The new TUCSON, in a unique digital format.
Embracing Brutalist Architectural Philosophy with Multi-Cultural, Human Centric and Invigorated experiences in digital space, ‘The Next Dimension’ was conceptualized and executed in just 4 weeks. Perfectly harmonizing the dynamics of physical and digital worlds, the entire 33-minute capsule except the cars and presenters was shot by using advance level of CGI & VFX Technologies, presenting the larger than life story telling experience.
Commenting on the overwhelming response to Industry First ‘The Next Dimension’ experience, Mr. Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), HMIL said, “We believe that the Digital platform has the Power to Transform the World and with ‘The Next Dimension’, Hyundai has created a new benchmark by successfully positioning Hyundai’s 3 ICONIC brands in one unique frame. We assure our stakeholders that Hyundai will continue to chart new digitally compelling platforms with innovative content achieving new milestones in the industry.”
He added, “Hyundai also achieved a major milestone by crossing 7 Lakh subscribers with 1 billion views on its official YouTube channel”.
With its virtual launch on ‘The Next Dimension’, The new TUCSON has been very well perceived by Hyundai’s existing and potential customers, media, influencers, internal stakeholders and the industry peers at large.
- Legendary car designer Marc Lichte talks about his most beautiful car ever - January 21, 2021
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine launched in India, starts at Rs. 51.5 lakh - January 21, 2021
- Lexus RX 450hL Hybrid 2021: review, specs and details in Hindi - January 21, 2021