- Hyundai ALCAZAR Design sketches present the rugged elegance and splendour of the upcoming 7-Seater Premium SUV
- Interior sketches depict modern and lavish comfort through space innovation
New Delhi, March 23, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), today released the design sketches of its most anticipated 7-Seater Premium SUV – Hyundai ALCAZAR.
Developed on Hyundai’s Global Design identity of Sensuous Sportiness, Hyundai ALCAZAR synchronizes vital design elements of proportion, architecture, styling and technology, forming a modern and premium 7-Seater SUV.
With its unmistakable design, Hyundai ALCAZAR portrays a confident and bold stance, while its charismatic appeal and rugged elegance characterizes a unique design theme that is extraordinary among the ordinary. With rich yet solid volume wheel arches and bold character lines, Hyundai ALCAZAR epitomises a masculine expression of design and dynamic proportions.
Exuberating the finest characteristics of space innovation that ensures ample room for 2nd and 3rd row passengers, Hyundai ALCAZAR brings to the fore lavish comfort and modern in-car experiences. Based on a Wing-Surrounded architecture, the cabin of Hyundai ALCAZAR is the exemplary incarnation of a superior future leading experience. The widespread Wing-Surround architecture enhances the bold and dynamic design of the interiors, perfectly complimenting the magnificence of Hyundai ALCAZAR.
Continuing its drive to redefine benchmarks, Hyundai will offer its customers superior mobility experiences. The upcoming 7-Seater Premium SUV – Hyundai ALCAZAR is all set to rewrite the next era of SUV dominance for Hyundai Motor India.
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021