- Special Service Team to assist Hyundai Customers in Mumbai
- Complimentary Road Side Assistance for affected vehicles for 1 Year
- 50% discount on depreciation amount on insurance claims of affected vehicles
New Delhi, July 23, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), has formed a ‘Relief Task Force’ to support customer vehicles affected by heavy rainfall and waterlogging in Mumbai.
Commenting on the initiative, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service) said, “Hyundai is a socially responsible and customer centric organisation that is committed to make efforts for the betterment of society and communities. The safety and well-being of customers is our utmost priority. Recently, Mumbai has witnessed an unfortunate event of heavy rainfall and waterlogging. To combat this situation, we have ramped-up our service support by forming a special task force to assist Hyundai customers in Mumbai to ensure their seamless mobility and peace of mind.”
Hyundai stands in solidarity with the customers of Mumbai as they return towards normalcy by extending Emergency Roadside Service to support the customers for hassle-free and peace of mind experience. Additionally, Hyundai is also offering 50% discount on depreciation amount of insurance claims and one-year complimentary RSA for vehicles affected by this unfortunate event of heavy rainfall and waterlogging.
Hyundai Customer Care Helpline number 18001024645.
- Tata Hitachi Shinrai Prime 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 13, 2021
- Hyundai i20 N Line N8 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - September 10, 2021
- FADA shocked from Ford India exist, requests for compensation to dealers - September 10, 2021