- Hyundai retained its title as ‘India’s No.1 SUV brand’ for two straight years 2020 and 2021 with a stellar line-up of SUVs
- The new campaign aptly portrays Hyundai’s superior technology and engineering prowess across its SUV portfolio that includes CRETA, VENUE, ALCAZAR, TUCSON and KONA Electric
- The campaign features a fresh take on the evergreen song “Lekar hum deewana dil”, immaculately capturing the spirit of wanderlust
Gurugram, March 23, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, country’s First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and the largest exporter since inception, today launched a new campaign depicting the sought-after Hyundai SUV Life. As India’s No.1 SUV maker, Hyundai has been leading the transformation of SUV experiences for customers with an all-star line-up of SUVs – CRETA, VENUE, ALCAZAR, TUCSON and KONA Electric.
Commenting on the campaign launch, Mr. Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Limited, said, “Hyundai SUVs are becoming synonymous with an adventurous lifestyle, facilitating exhilarating customer experiences every day. As India’s No.1 SUV brand, the Hyundai SUV family is continuously expanding, with customers truly enjoying their favourite Hyundai SUV across the length and breadth of our country. To celebrate the Hyundai SUV Life, we have launched a new campaign that embodies the exciting moments and journeys that our customers undertake. As we continue to excite Indian customers with benchmark SUVs, this new campaign will surely captivate aspiring SUV buyers to join the Hyundai SUV family and begin a new adventure with their most loved Hyundai SUV. Towards this, we are also launching soon a dedicated webpage for Hyundai SUVs.”
The new campaign is centred around the lives of young people and friends with the central theme of reunion and football. Featuring the evergreen song “Lekar hum deewana dil” the campaign immaculately captures the spirit of freedom and resonates with both young and old alike. Showcasing the exciting and adventurous Hyundai SUV Life, the campaign features the leading SUV models – CRETA, VENUE, ALCAZAR, TUCSON and KONA Electric being driven by a group of friends who are reuniting as they embark on an exciting journey across diverse regions and terrains.
Rekindling the fire of adventure, the song “Lekar hum deewana dil”, resonates with both young and old, while also featuring contemporary rap music that touches the hearts of millions of aspiring Hyundai SUV buyers. The song has passion, wanderlust and the desire to explore new frontiers at its core. To connect with the regional audience better, the rap portion of the song is being translated into 4 south languages – Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam & Kannada. This would increase the connect with the regional audience. The teaser campaign began on 11th March’22 and the main campaign film is going live on various platforms today and will continue till April’22.
- Tata Intra V50 AC Pickup 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022
- Volvo XC40 B4 Ultimate 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022
- Tata Tiago.ev XZ+ Tech Lux LR 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 3, 2022