- Hyundai continues to be the biggest automotive social media community across India in terms of following
- Crossed 1 Million followers on Instagram
- Hyundai Motor India ranks No.1 in terms of social media following across subsidiaries globally
New Delhi, March 05, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, today announced the achievement of yet another milestone, crossing 1 million followers on Instagram.
Commenting on the landmark achievement, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai is steadily but surely becoming the smart choice of smart Indian customers and as we continue to drive excitement across segments, we have achieved yet another landmark feat crossing 1 million followers on Instagram. Through our innovative and engaging content across social media, we remain the biggest automotive social media community across India in terms of followers. This landmark achievement is the perfect reflection of the strong affinity Brand Hyundai possesses across social media networks, with fans and loyalists expressing their trust & love for Hyundai, their lifetime mobility partner.”
Hyundai Motor India crossed 1 Million followers on Instagram through engaging and dynamic content that has captivated the interest of social media users across the country, creating seamless interactions with its segment leading products and services. With a strong presence across social media, Hyundai has continued to create exciting content that builds a strong connect with customers and fans alike.
- Facebook – 12.3 Million
- Twitter – 0.79 Million
- YouTube – 0.81 Million
- LinkedIn – 0.74 Million
Hyundai Motor India has been leading the automotive space in terms of digital presence and has cultivated the largest automotive social media community. HMI consistently strives to enhance customer connect with its products and services through highly interactive and engaging content and as a Smart Mobility Solutions Provider has been forging lifetime connections with its most valued customers.
- Audi e-tron GT electric sedan launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.79 crores - September 23, 2021
- Second generation 2021 Honda BR-V launched in Indonesia - September 21, 2021
- Grade 9 student has a solution to increase the range of electric cars - September 21, 2021