- 25 unique journeys to dovetail with HMI’s 25 years of successful operations in India
- In line with Global Vision – ‘Progress for Humanity’ – the 5th Chapter of #GreatIndiaDrive will explore 25 unique stories of people and places that have contributed for the Progress of Nation
- 4 blockbuster brands VENUE, CRETA, ALCAZAR and i20 N Line to accompany the 25 explorers in their journey
- Hyundai also announces community Welfare initiatives – Town Hall and Pond Restoration projects
Gurugram, November 26, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, Country’s First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and the largest exporter since inception, today flagged-off the 5th chapter of the ‘Great India Drive’ from Hyundai Motor India’s Corporate Head Quarters in Gurugram, Haryana. In line with Hyundai’s Global Vision of ‘Progress for Humanity’,
Commenting on the drive, S. S. Kim, Managing Director & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), said, “Over the last 25 years HMI has played a pivotal role in introducing modern & advanced technologies that have helped realize the vision of Progress for Humanity. Our endeavour is to connect people with quality time by introducing innovating solutions built on three pillars of Intelligent Technology, Sustainability and Innovation. In its fifth iteration, the Great India Drive will continue to capture unique moments and journeys across India as it depicts India’s progress and the people and places that have contributed towards this progress. As frontrunners in introducing modern & advanced technologies for new generation customers, our segment leading products CRETA, VENUE, ALCAZAR and i20 N Line are set to create new and unique moments in the 5th Chapter of Great India Drive.”
Resonating the Vision of ‘Progress for Humanity’, Hyundai Motor India Foundation has also initiated programs focussed on community development and sustainability. At the flag off ceremony of Great India Drive 5.0, Hyundai Motor India also shared the MoU for its Pond Restoration project, with Mr. Yash Garg, Deputy Commissioner, Gurugram. The company will undertake the development of 3 ponds, one each in Sohna, Pataudi and Farrukhnagar blocks of Gurugram in collaboration with Gurujal Society. Together these three ponds will have potential to recharge 93 million litres of ground water annually. Furthermore, in pursuit of HMIL’s goal to establish sustainable leadership, it also announced the commencement of a unique Town Hall project with a road safety campaign message of ‘Dhyan Do’, will emphasise on road safety and self-healthcare of Public/Private transport drivers. The initiatives will help HMI create more opportunities for people and communities and be part of the shift towards a more sustainable way of being.
Hyundai conceptualized the ‘Great India Drive’ to capture unique stories across India, connecting people with their roots and harmonizing the symphony of nature, reaching these destinations in modern, advanced and efficient Hyundai cars. 2021 will witness 4 Iconic Hyundai cars CRETA, VENUE, ALCAZAR and the i20 N line seamlessly showcasing the many facets advanced mobility that will take driving experience beyond the ordinary confines of mobility as customer’s witness picturesque locations across India through unique stories.
- Chevrolet Corvette 70th anniversary editions will make your heart race - January 26, 2022
- Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition variants launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.47 crore - January 25, 2022
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 V8 BiTurbo 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - January 24, 2022