Auburn Hills, Mich.- Ram Truck has recently made an important announcement to its customers. In its fresh announcement the company has informed that that production of the third instalment of “Built to Serve Edition” trucks will begin from next month at its Sterling Heights (Michigan) Assembly Plant.
With “Built to Serve Editions” of its popular Ram 1500 half-ton pickup truck lineup, the popular company is celebrating America’s five land, sea and air-based armed forces. The third instalment of Ram brand offers an aeronautical-inspired theme with both Anvil and Billet Silver exterior colours. The offer comes along with a black interior along with Light Diesel Gray accent stitching.
“Ram continues to honour all of those who serve or have served in the United States armed forces with distinction through our latest ‘Built to Serve’ offering,” said Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand, FCA – North America. “The ‘Built to Serve’ adage is something Ram truck owners, whether civilian or military, are very familiar with as it’s something we strive to build into every truck and van we produce.”
The commencement of the third installment of the “Built to Serve Edition” trucks falls on the same time when the U.S Air Force is celebrating its 73rd anniversary. A new “Built to Serve Edition” model, correspond to another one of America’s land, air or sea-based military branches, continues to commence roughly every three months.
The limited “Built to Serve Edition” Ram trucks come in various colours
- Diamond Black (1,000) and Gator (1,000 units)
- Patriot Blue (1,000) and Ceramic Gray (1,000)
- Billet Silver (1,500) and Anvil (1,250)
- Flame Red (1,000) and Tank (1,000)
- Bright White (500) and Spitfire (500)
The Ram “Built to Serve Edition” trucks have unique interior and exterior features. These get added stylish exterior cues, including 20-inch aluminium wheels with an exceptional-to-the-edition Technical Gray finish. The new Ram models highlight their owner’s armed forces pride with “Built to Serve”-embroidered Velcro panels on each front seat and additional Velcro panels on each front seat inboard shoulder panel. To personalize “Built to serve” customers can apply their own patches – regimental, flags, name tapes or slogans. The facade seat back panels are wrapped with Pouch Attachment Ladder System/Modular Lightweight Load-bearing Equipment (PALS/MOLLE) networking to connect extra equipment.
The other feature of Ram 1500 “Built to Serve Editions “include:
- These have “Built to Serve” instrument section badge
- There is optional lockable console storage
- There is black Onyx Chrome interior trim
- The Ram 1500 “Built to Serve” come with all-weather rubber slush mats
The model is ready for action, loaded with 4×4 Off-Road Group content, including:
- Tires with all-terrain
- Electronic-locking system with the rear axle
- There is special hill-descent control
- Steering gear skid plate
- Fuel tank skid plate
- There is a transfer case skid plate
These are available on all body styles and all powertrains.
Ram continues to perform well in various competitions and set the benchmark for various segments like 1st 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel, most luxurious, etc.
- These are features which make GMC Hummer EV so unique & a super truck - October 22, 2020
- Cadillac got world’s fastest reacting suspension technology - October 21, 2020
- 2020 Volkswagen Arteon starts at Rs. 30 lakh in UK - October 19, 2020