For unplanned drives, Honda is presenting BR-V (Be Ready Vehicle). Now starts at Rs. 9,05,540. Honda will hike it’s vehicle prices by up to Rs. 25,000 from January.
With new DigiPad, 17.7 cm advanced touchscreen audi-video navigation system of Honda BR-V with voice assist, MirrorLink and many more exciting features let you follow your heart. Now take your loved ones out on drives where the journey matters more than the destination. Other highlighted features –
- Satellite-link 3D navigation
- Media player (Audio & video)
- Wi-fi support for internet
- MirrorLink support
- Rear parking camera
- Versatile 3 row seating
- 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage- 21.9 kmpl
- 3 year warranty, unlimited kms
- Benefits up to Rs. 1,00,000
- Special additional offers for government employees, pensioners, CSD & CPC customers, selected corporates, self-employees professionals (doctors, CAs, lawyers, architects)
Honda dealers are Delhi- Ring Road Honda, Courtesy Honda, Delight Honda, Samara Honda, Southend Honda, Prime Honda, Sterling Honda, Cherish Honda; Faridabad- Delight Honda, Classic Honda; Ghaziabad- Axon Honda, Prime Honda; Noida- Crown Honda, Ace Honda; Gurgaon- Infinity Honda, Ring Road Honda; Sonipat- Malwa Honda; Bahadurgarh- Ring Road Honda; Rewari- Pace Honda; Palwal- Pace Honda; Hapur- Platinum Honda and Meerut- Platinum Honda.
- Renault-Nissan to invest Rs. 3.7 crores for renewing 10 lakes & ponds in Kanchipuram - March 24, 2023
- Mahindra Haridwar Plant produces 50000th e-Alfa - March 24, 2023
- Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 24, 2023