- Group Landmark owned Volkswagen dealerships in Gujarat enter the ‘Asia Book of Records’ and ‘India Book of Records’ for maximum deliveries of the Virtus in a single day
- Group Landmark registered the record for ‘maximum single model Volkswagen vehicles sold by a dealer in a single day’ in the Asia Book of Records and India Book of Records
- The record was established with deliveries of the sedan across Gujarat in a single 24-hour cycle
Mumbai, 26 July, 2022: Group Landmark owned Volkswagen dealerships in Gujarat has etched its name in the Asia Book of Records (ABR) and India Book of Records (IBR) for ‘maximum single model Volkswagen vehicles sold by a dealer in a single day’. The company was honoured at a ceremony in New Delhi, where ABR & IBR officials handed over the certificate for the record to Garima Misra, Managing Director, Group Landmark. Deliveries of the new Volkswagen Virtus across India commenced last month. On the first day of delivery i.e. 21st June 2022, the company delivered over 165 units of the all new global sedan, Volkswagen Virtus across Gujarat.
Commenting on the stellar achievement, Sanjay Thakker, Chairman and Founder, Group Landmark, said, “We are absolutely thrilled to receive this honour from Asia Book of Records and India Book of Records. The new record is a testament to not only Group Landmark’s expansive network but also the delightful customer experiences the brand promises and continues to deliver. The achievement also serves to demonstrate the phenomenal response that the new Volkswagen sedan has received from customers across Gujarat.” He added, “As we go forward, our customers can be certain that Group Landmark will continue to be the premier one-stop destination for their car-buying needs.”
Garima Misra, Managing Director, Group Landmark, added, “We were certain that Volkswagen Virtus would reignite the premium midsize sedan segment and the overwhelming response from customers acts as a testament. The fact that Group Landmark’s name is now registered in the Asia Book of Records and India Book of Records is an incredible honour and it is our endeavour to continue offering our customers the best of products & services.”
The striking, exhilarating, and German-engineered Volkswagen Virtus is an embodiment of the Brands’ core DNA of superior build quality, safety, and a fun-to-drive experience. Based on the MQB A0 IN platform, the Virtus truly represents a global sedan lineage and is specifically designed to meet the mobility needs of the aspirational Indian customers in the segment.
- Mahindra reveals 5 electric SUVs and launches 2 EV brands - August 15, 2022
- Aston Martin DBR22 two-seater coach-built design concept revealed - August 15, 2022
- Hyundai Tucson Signature HTRAC 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - August 15, 2022