- Lowest cost of maintenance for New Tucson and New Elantra customers
- Exclusive services to New Tucson and New Elantra customers
New Delhi, Sep 19, 2020: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, has announced exclusive services for New Tucson and New Elantra Customers through Hyundai Premium Assurance program.
Commenting on the Hyundai Assurance Program, Tarun Garg, Director – Sales, Marketing & Service, said, “Hyundai is a progressive, innovative, and customer-oriented brand. With the introduction of our exclusive Hyundai Premium Assurance Program, we aim to provide our customers with unique benefits to further enhance their Hyundai ownership experience and provide a complete peace of mind.”
The Hyundai Premium Assurance Program is exclusive to the New Tucson and New Elantra customers.
In addition to the lowest cost of maintenance in their respective segments, New Tucson and New Elantra customers can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits through Hyundai Premium Assurance –
- Up to 5 Years Wonder Warranty
- 3 year/30 000 Km Maintenance package – Free labour in addition to free consumables
- 3 years of Roadside Assistance
- 3 years of Blue Link Subscription
- 3 Map Care Update
- 1 “Shubhaarambh” Home Visit by Premium Care Manager within 15 days of vehicle delivery; The visit is aimed to explain the features of the car and to address basic queries of the customer
Hyundai service facilities can also be experienced via 360 Degree Digital & Contact-less Service. From online service booking, vehicle status update, pick and drop from home/office, to online payment facility, a touch free service experience is ensured for the customers, wherever they are and whenever they want to. With its strong network of over 1300 workshops, Hyundai has always been at the forefront of providing the best ownership experience to their customers. Hyundai has been ranked No.1 by JD Power in Customer Service Index (CSI) study for 3 years in a row.
- GLA full-electric version is here called Mercedes-Benz EQA - January 21, 2021
- Legendary car designer Marc Lichte talks about his most beautiful car ever - January 21, 2021
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine launched in India, starts at Rs. 51.5 lakh - January 21, 2021