- Jaguar I-Pace, the world’s first Premium All-Electric Performance SUV, will be launched in India on 9th March, 2021
- The launch of the I-PACE marks a significant milestone in the electrification journey for Jaguar Land Rover in India
- An immersive and highly engaging digital launch event has been planned to mark the arrival of the highly anticipated Jaguar I-Pace in India
08th February, 2021: Jaguar Land Rover today announced that its first all-electric Performance SUV, the Jaguar I-Pace will be launched in India on 9th March, 2021, through a unique and immersive digital launch event. It will be open to members of the media, customers and fans and enthusiasts of the brand.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, “After the fabulous response to the digital launch of the Land Rover Defender, we are excited about curating yet another digital experience for the launch of Jaguar I-Pace in India. This immersive & engaging digital event will provide a peek into a future-facing urban metropolis that is practically designed from the perspective of a sustainable ecosystem, uses innovative technologies and supports efficient modes of mobility like electric vehicles. I am certain that members of the media, our esteemed customers and fans of the brand will thoroughly enjoy the virtual experience being offered through this unique, futuristic and eclectically designed launch event.”
Since its debut, the I-Pace has won more than 80 global awards. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles simultaneously in 2019; World Car Of The Year, World Green Car Of The Year and World Car Design Of The Year.
- This is all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQS, 516 horsepower, 770 km range - April 16, 2021
- Bentley Continental GT V8 Equinox Edition is handcrafted for Japan - April 15, 2021
- MINI John Cooper Works 3-door updated, emits 231 horsepower - April 15, 2021