NEW FORD KA+ COLOUR EDITION AVAILABLE IN SIX CONTRAST COLOUR COMBINATIONS
Ford has introduced the new KA+ Colour Edition – available in six bold colours with distinctive contrasting black details.
Offered in Bright Yellow, Moondust Silver, Oxford White, Ruby Red, Smoke, and Sparkling Gold, the special version of Ford’s spacious small car features:
- A large rear spoiler
- Black, 15-inch alloy wheels
- Shadow Black painted roof
- Shadow Black mirror caps
- Black side decals
- Black painted mesh grille
- Black fender badges
The Ford KA+ 5-door hatchback delivers outstanding interior space, fuel-efficiency and fun-to-drive dynamics at an affordable price.
The interior has space for five passengers with class-leading front headroom and rear legroom, plus 21 stowage locations. A MyFord Dock in the centre of the instrument panel enables occupants to store, mount and charge mobile devices such as phones and navigation systems.
The KA+ Colour Edition is offered with an 85 PS 1.2-litre Duratec petrol engine that delivers 120 g/km CO2 emissions and 5.2 l/100 km (54.3 mpg) fuel efficiency, and is available to order now.
- Bugatti arrives in Japan, opens showroom in Tokyo - April 20, 2021
- Michael Schumacher came & immediately bought Bugatti EB 110: Artioli - April 20, 2021
- Lexus updates ES for 2021 with an evolved driving performance - April 19, 2021