1. Optimized for urban transport and parking situations
- At only 2.5 m long, the shortest car in its class (allows for perpendicular parking and for two cars to park in one spot)
- Can be used flexibly as a 2+1-seater or, alternatively, with the seat folded down and a loading capacity of up to 580 l
- High crash safety
2. Allows for emissions-free, urban mobility
- Vehicle for shared mobility and short distances (total range of up to 140 km (WLPT))
- Pure electric vehicle (zero emissions)
- 24 KW e-motor with a battery capacity of 20 KWh
3. Developed for cost-effective mobility
- Each design and functionality decision was evaluated with regard to the TCR (Total Cost for Ride)
4. Designed to meet carsharing needs
- Easy and intuitive to use (only eight switches and buttons)
- Easy to clean (functional materials and flat floor)
- Easy to maintain
- The vehicle IT architecture is designed for the maximum use of vehicle data, enabling operator-specific solutions (e.g. driving profiles for specific user groups)
5. Equipped for future, autonomous driving in urban traffic
- Integrated camera and radar systems
- Intelligent detection and control software enables autonomous driving in urban environments
SVEN – Shared Vehicle Electric Native
“SVEN,” the newly developed vehicle concept, is optimized to meet the specific needs of carsharing. A combination of high customization, practicality, and economic efficiency appeals to an environmentally conscious and agile audience.
SVEN has a very compact design – perfect for the city.
Thanks to its 2.5 m length and 1.75 m width, SVEN is right at home in narrow, inner-city traffic and fits into even the smallest parking spaces. A convenient exit is guaranteed even when perpendicular parking thanks to the sliding door with minimal space requirements. As a 2+1 seater, SVEN can be used flexibly and not only enables three people to ride, but also transforms into a small van when the passenger seats are folded down, allowing for the storage of larger goods. It is noteworthy that, despite its very small size, special attention was paid to the safety of the passenger compartment during the development of the design. Thanks to the innovative and flexible body concept, “FlexBody,” SVEN achieves a high degree of crash safety.
SVEN is fully powered by electricity and is therefore emission free.
With increasingly stringent emission limits in cities, SVEN’s pure electric drive offers an interesting alternative for environmentally conscious drivers. Agile driving is ensured by the 24 KW electric motor in conjunction with a battery capacity of 20 KWh, which only needs be recharged after 140 km (measured in WLPT).
SVEN – A cost-effective solution for driving from point A to point B.
In order to keep both the investment and the running costs as low as possible, all design and functionality decisions concerning SVEN were made in terms of optimal cost-benefit relevance.
Carsharing is one hundred percent in SVEN’s DNA.
As a fully networked vehicle, SVEN not only makes it easier for carsharing users to find its current position using the s2d app, but also makes it possible to balance the energy required for the route with the battery level of the vehicle. By opening their individual profile, the users can also adjust parameters in the vehicle such as interior temperature, desired seating position, or favorite audio playlist before the start of the journey. Once configured, using SVEN during the drive is very intuitive and quickly learned. All vehicle functions can be accessed using just eight switches and buttons. The vehicle is also easy to clean because the interior is made exclusively of easy to clean functional materials and the floor is flat. In addition, SVEN’s modular design allows for cost-effective maintenance of the vehicle through the simple exchange of elements such as the body paneling. Always connected, SVEN’s IT architecture is designed for maximum use of vehicle data and offers user-specific solutions. Thus, the operator can assign different feature and pricing models to defined user groups. The categories stored in the vehicle can be used to establish staggered usage models.
SVEN – equipped for autonomous driving in the city of tomorrow.
The vehicle is designed for autonomous driving. In conjunction with intelligent detection and control software, the integrated camera and radar systems allow SVEN to drive autonomously. SVEN offers a variety of new opportunities for users of carsharing services in the urban traffic of tomorrow.
Dimensions (L/W/H): 2,500 x 1,750 x 1,600 mm
Turning radius: <8 m
Empty weight: 850 kg
Drive type: Rear
Loading capacity: 210 l / 580 l (passenger seats flipped down)
Output: 24 KW
Maximum speed: 120 km/h
Battery capacity: 20 KWh
Range: 140 km (WLPT)
share2drive GmbH, headquartered in Aachen, Germany, was founded in 2015 as a spin-off from the University of Applied Sciences Aachen. share2drive creates innovative solutions for the mobility of the future. The company’s core product is SVEN (Shared Vehicle Electric Native), a vehicle that was designed for urban transport, specifically carsharing and fleets.
The FEV Group, with headquarters in Aachen, Germany, is an internationally recognized vehicle development services provider. FEV’s expertise ranges from consulting to the development and testing of innovative vehicle concepts through readiness for serial production. In addition to traditional engine and transmission development, vehicle integration, calibration, and the homologation of state-of-the-art gasoline and diesel engines, increasing importance is being placed on the development of hybrid and electric powertrains as well as alternative fuels. FEV experts focus on the advancement of electronic control systems, as well as connected vehicles and automation.
The “FEV Software and Testing Solutions” product portfolio complements these services with cutting-edge test fields, measuring equipment and software solutions that help make the development process more efficient and transfer significant process steps from the road to the test rig – or even to computer simulation.
FEV offers these services to its transport industry customers around the world. The FEV Group employs over 6000 highly-qualified specialists in high-tech development centers near its customers at 42 locations on four continents.
- MG Gloster tech specifications & highlighted features revealed - September 23, 2020
- Ford Endeavour Sport 4WD/Everest 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - September 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 3 Porsche members tested positive at Le Mans - September 23, 2020