— Trades in old Hector at more than Rs. 14 lakhs
— Realises 90% resale value
Some key aspects :-
- Realises 90% resale value for the old Hector
- The old Hector was used for over 20,000 Km in 2 years
- Exchanges in old Hector at a staggering Rs.14.5 lakhs
- Customer, a fan of Hector, retained the MG family
- Variant upgrade from Hector DCT Sharp to Diesel Sharp variant
- Pays just Rs. 4.60 lakhs to take home new Hector 2021
HECTOR 2021 is more evolved as it comes loaded with several first-in-segment features, dual-tone exteriors and interiors, and a plethora of options to choose from. India’s first internet SUV has an overpowering look with an all-new Bold Thermopressed Front Chrome Grille, luxurious Champagne and Black Dual-Tone themed interior, 18-inch Stylish Dual-Tone Alloys, updated i-SMART with industry-first Hinglish voice commands and many more features that add to its style statement.
HECTOR 2021 5-Seater
The HECTOR 2021 5-seater comes with an all-new Bold Thermopressed Front Chrome Grille. It’s looks further get enhanced with larger 18-inch Stylish Dual-Tone Alloys, a Dark Rear Tailgate Garnish, and Gunmetal Finish on front & rear skid plates. It also gets other new features like front ventilated seats, wireless charging, auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror and industry-first Hinglish voice commands.