- The Golf is the “European champion” 2020: the top-selling car in Germany and Europe
- Significant increase in orders since the product range has been completed with eight derivatives – currently one in three Golfs is a hybrid
- Volkswagen Passenger Cars CEO Ralf Brandstätter says: “In 2020 the Golf is still exactly where it belongs”
It’s full speed ahead for the icon of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand, the Golf, since all eight derivatives were made available in the fall of 2020. Last year it was once again the top-selling car in Europe with around 312,000 deliveries The Wolfsburg figurehead was once again the top-selling car in Germany last year, too, with around 133,900 deliveries to customers. “In 2020 the Golf is still exactly where it belongs,” says Ralf Brandstätter, CEO of Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition packs 535 PS power, costs Rs. 1.4 crore in UK - April 21, 2021
- Maserati Levante gets 48 volt Hybrid system making 330 HP - April 21, 2021
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail pays homage to American truck market - April 21, 2021