- Sustainable Car Art Installations for upcoming Virtual Cartist Festival
- Cartist seek support from people to promote sustainability and #VocalForLocal
Automobile art installations are being created by Cartist
on the theme of Sustainable Development and #VocalForLocal for their upcoming virtual festival on automobile art starting 27th November. The Car Art installation in process is known by the name of “Car of Hopes” with more than a 1000 Handmade Diyas placed all over a classic Ford Falcon of 1970s. In the testing times of Corona
, this car is emerging out as a ray of hope for supporting the artisans and craftsman around us. Through all these ventures, Cartist tends to advocate the concept of a development that is novel for the present as well as future generations.
Cartist, with a troupe of artists, has come up with the idea of promoting sustainability by reusing and recycling the old cars and converting these into marvellous works of art instead of decaying in landfills and contributing to the mass damage to environment. Additionally, in an attempt to support the indigenous art culture of India.
“This year we are dedicated to acquaint the people with the concepts of sustainability and for that we are curating a collection of exquisite car art Installations by local artisans. This year, Cartist is looking forward to getting support from the people to build this together” says Himanshu Jangid
, Founder, Cartist.
About Cartist Festival 2020- The Cartist Festival 2020, India’s Biggest Automobile Art Festival brings together automobile and art communities in India on one platform, with a mission to promote the culture of art among youth. The festival will convene artists, designers, automobile experts, students from multiple institutes, aesthetes, and general public on a common platform to share and discuss art, inspirations, and others. This festival brings a range of interesting events spanned over the four days including-
• Workshops: Educational workshop on photography, caricature, digital art, car designing, tribal art, sketches, watercolours, and many more.
• Exhibitions: Hosting solo and group exhibitions for artists on the theme of automobile and art with sustainability.
• Talk sessions: Leaders and experts from the art and automobile industry come together to share their perspectives.
• Music: Classical and music bands will perform live.
• Installations: Witness unique installations created by junk or waste that will give a message on sustainability.
• Painting by artists: Artists across India will participate in a live painting competition.
• Car paintings: Artists across India will paint a few cars to celebrate the festival.