An on-road beauty, an off-road beast. The S60 Cross Country is a super-sedan, equally at home on dirt roads as on the tarmac. The AWD Traction Control and 201 mm ground clearance let you push the limits. It’s a car made in Sweden, but designed around you.
- Avail the December offer: EMI starting at Rs. 29,999
Highlighted features of S60 Cross Country –
- Hill Descent Control
- 201 mm Ground Clearance
- City Safety: Active up to 50 kmph
- Adaptive Digital Display
- Gearshift paddles
- Air Quality System (AQS) and Clean Zone
- Navigation System
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
Volvo also provides special benefits for select corporates, hotels, luxury rentals, leasing partners, doctors, lawyers and chartered accountants.
- Lion’s head is the new logo of Peugeot - March 2, 2021
- 2022 Land Rover Defender V8 Supercharged starts at Rs. 1 crore in UK - March 2, 2021
- Hold your breath, Ferrari is building a hypercar for 2023 Le Mans - March 2, 2021